Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,475,823 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
T Durden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did she really?
htxag09
AG
https://www.facebook.com/1011605295608680/posts/3351576091611577/?d=n

T Durden
AG
htxag09 said:

https://www.facebook.com/1011605295608680/posts/3351576091611577/?d=n

I guess she needs do define what essential really means. What a ho. Pretty unbelievable.
gougler08
AG
It's like a college kid is running the city...oh wait
Bondag
AG
No mask and she left the county. Mandatory 3 month quarantine.

Add a month for hiding her breast assets.
rhoswen
AG
Un****ingbelievable

CODE RED
Post removed:
by user
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Irish 2.0
What a tone deaf C U Next Tuesday.
jetch17
AG
I got called a sarcastic ass on the Houston health dept FB for pointing out the dumb reporting and to "remember that when my wife serves me papers" ... for being a sarcastic ass...
Irish 2.0
jetch17 said:

I got called a sarcastic ass on the Houston health dept FB for pointing out the dumb reporting and to "remember that when my wife serves me papers" ... for being a sarcastic ass...

Soooooo...your soon to be ex-wife...she hot?
Bondag
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

jetch17 said:

If she has put up with him this long I don't think being a sarcastic ass is gonna push her over the edge.
jetch17
AG
Bondag said:

Irish 2.0 said:

jetch17 said:

If she has put up with him this long I don't think being a sarcastic ass is gonna push her over the edge.

This right here
Post removed:
by user
Bondag
AG
jetch17 said:

Bondag said:

Irish 2.0 said:

jetch17 said:

This right here

To clarify you have always been a sarcastic ass, but managed to still out kick your coverage.
jetch17
AG
Bondag said:

jetch17 said:

Bondag said:

Irish 2.0 said:

jetch17 said:

This right here

To clarify you have always been a sarcastic ass, but managed to still out kick your coverage.

Absolutely
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Bondag said:

No mask and she left the county. Mandatory 3 month quarantine.

Add a month for hiding her breast assets.

Kinda what I was thinking.

She could win the hearts and minds of voters all over the country if she would show off those mams more.
AgLiving06

These stats continue to show that TMC is at no risk of being overrun and in fact we are now out of Phase 2 care again for the first time in months.
Jack Klompus
AG
Looks like vaccines are widely available. Code Red --> Code Green

gougler08
AG
Tons of openings across the city if you use vaccinespotter.org
aTm2004
AG
Which means the people who wanted the vaccine have received it and we're now onto the people who don't want the vaccine. Look for a huge push to get the vaccine in the coming days.
LostInLA07
AG
Yep. Open to everyone. Please come get your vaccine!

They are going to need to stop the inconvenience of the major hubs soon. Why would anyone drive to NRG when they can get a shot next time they run to the grocery store? Redirect the county and city allocations to pharmacies.
gougler08
AG
aTm2004 said:

Which means the people who wanted the vaccine have received it and we're now onto the people who don't want the vaccine. Look for a huge push to get the vaccine in the coming days.
Yep, I went ahead and signed up at a Walmart this week
Post removed:
by user
Fitch
AG
Still a lot of people out there that think they don't qualify and haven't bothered to sign up. Need to just open it up to everyone.
TX04Aggie
AG
Must be ready for everyone... i got a text from Methodist saying I was now qualified to get one due to age (38) and other medical factors (??), unless they are counting "overweight" people on BMI readings, which I guess I could qualify, maybe? If anyone wants my spot, have at it.
The Wonderer
AG
TX04Aggie said:

Must be ready for everyone... i got a text from Methodist saying I was now qualified to get one due to age (38) and other medical factors (??), unless they are counting "overweight" people on BMI readings, which I guess I could qualify, maybe? If anyone wants my spot, have at it.
Overweight is a medical factor that grants access under 1b and 1c.
one MEEN Ag
AG
The Wonderer said:

TX04Aggie said:

Overweight is a medical factor that grants access under 1b and 1c.
Interestingly enough, this pandemic has been so long you could have lost 100+ pounds from the start of this pandemic. Anyone who saw the first reports that covid-19 harms the obese more could have gotten into shape by now.

Cheeseburgers and smoking got us the initial death rates, vaccines will only do to get us out.
lunchbox
Sasappis said:

Probably another week or two before you see an expansion beyond the current 1c folks or a serious push for those on the fence.
You are starting to see states removing all requirements and making it open to everyone 16+.

Alaska started it days ago, Arizona just announced today that starting Wednesday, anyone 16+ is eligible and Tenn announced the same starting April 5th.

Expect to see other states follow suit once they get a better handle on supply/demand.
Post removed:
by user
CowtownAg06
AG
Obese yes (BMI >30). Overweight (BMI>25) no.
CDUB98
AG
LostInLA07 said:

They are going to need to stop the inconvenience of the major hubs soon. Why would anyone drive to NRG when they can get a shot next time they run to the grocery store? Redirect the county and city allocations to pharmacies.

THIS!!

I don't want to drive to one of those major centers and wait in my truck for hours.

Give more vaccines to pharmacies and PCPs.
The Wonderer
AG
CDUB98 said:

LostInLA07 said:

THIS!!

I don't want to drive to one of those major centers and wait in my truck for hours.

But then you're not relying on the government because *gasp* private industry stepped in!
Irish 2.0
The Wonderer said:

CDUB98 said:

LostInLA07 said:

THIS!!

But then you're not relying on the government because *gasp* private industry stepped in!

The same private industry that presented viable EUA vaccines in under 9 months?! Oh dear Lord....
LostInLA07
AG
Only because government helped them by not throwing up a huge number of unproductive roadblocks to keep bureaucrats busy! They didn't invent that!
First Page Last Page
Page 372 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.