Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,496,530 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
htxag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nitro Power said:

Can you recheck your calculations please? Dora told us it was going to be the end of times.

2 more weeks. I mean st paddy's day was a super spreader event
The Wonderer
AG
htxag09 said:

Nitro Power said:

Can you recheck your calculations please? Dora told us it was going to be the end of times.

Based on what I saw last night with everything being packed, I wouldn't be surprised.
aTm2004
AG
Nitro Power said:

Just wondering, both genuinely curious, and a half asses attempt to be funny...have the "cases" increased since Abbott opened everything?
It's only been 1 week. Have to give it another week before you start seeing bodies in the streets.
Mr. Lahey
AG
The Wonderer said:

htxag09 said:

Nitro Power said:

Based on what I saw last night with everything being packed, I wouldn't be surprised.

First time out? Everything has been packed for months.
The Wonderer
AG
OEag11 said:

The Wonderer said:

htxag09 said:

Nitro Power said:

First time out? Everything has been packed for months.
Oh, I go out regularly, but I saw bars open last night that did not make the restaurant conversion/pay the ransom and saw more shoulder-to-shoulder than the usual sitting down and no standing.
aTm2004
AG
As businesses see no spike and we get further past the opening, you're going to see this more and more. COVIDians will continue to hold into their diapers and cry, but life will slowly return to normal.
Post removed:
by user
aTm2004
AG
Everyone is on alert right now. When they see no spike has happened, you'll see restrictions start to ease.
Nitro Power
AG
I really think it depends on the area of the city. In Katy my HEB took all their mask signs down and it is optional. Same with some other stores I have been to. One store, even visited with an employee for a good bit and not a word, nor did he act like I should be wearing one. Same with the restaurants I have been to. That's just my experiences so far.
Post removed:
by user
BohunkAg
AG
Nitro Power said:

Abbott was going to be a murderer!
Post removed:
by user
aTm2004
AG
You're right, I am applying logic. Some who are still masked up are probably reluctant to unmask until they see things will be OK. Once that happens next week, more and more will feel comfortable removing their mask and going out in public. I'm sure you're seeing more people now without than this time last week. It will continue to increase.
Post removed:
by user
Nitro Power
AG
* one more week, on top of the previous week....

Do not try and deviate from the two week overlord feel good timeframe
aTm2004
AG
This. Last week is 2 weeks from next week.
lunchbox
gougler08
AG
lunchbox said:

Lol, like kids have been practicing 6 ft social distancing anyways
gougler08
AG
Forgot to hit post, but deaths are steadily dropping as well

Nitro Power
AG
Is 3' just another number they pulled out of their collective asses?

Just like the 10 people limit, and the ridiculous percentage limits. I **** you not...the Cardinals are allowed 32% capacity on opening day. Not 30, not 50, but 32%.
Daddy-O5
AG
I can only hope adults have to keep staying 6' from me. It's the only thing I enjoy about this whole thing.
ChemAg15
AG
I hope they keep the 6ft requirement as well. I enjoy walking down the street in my neighborhood and watching the effort my neighbors go through to not pass by me on the sidewalk. Like they're going to catch the covid from me in the split second we are next to each other walking different directions.
Fitch
AG
Can they come out and say that driving is the leading source of covid transmission? I miss I-10 being an open prairie. Traffic in March has been no bueno.
Nitro Power
AG
I do agree with this.
Post removed:
by user
HtownAg92
AG
htxag09 said:

Nitro Power said:

I miss my single days when I used to exchange a lot of fluids on St. Paddy's Day. It definitely was a Super (Leg) Spreader Event. Griff's, Brian O'Neils, Sherlocks and Birre Poretti's were can't-miss, target-rich environments.
aTm2004
AG
ChemAg15 said:

I hope they keep the 6ft requirement as well. I enjoy walking down the street in my neighborhood and watching the effort my neighbors go through to not pass by me on the sidewalk. Like they're going to catch the covid from me in the split second we are next to each other walking different directions.
I think it was last April or May when we were out walking the greenbelts and a couple of COVIDians were walking toward us. My wife and I got to one side of the sidewalk while the wife went well off of it, disturbing a copperhead.
ptothemo
AG
Fear Factor could have had a lot of fun in 2021. Do you want to step on a poisonous snake or have contact with a virus-infected neighbor? What's your fear factor???

/Rogan
LostInLA07
AG
A co worker, his wife and 16yo kid all went to the Montgomery County site today and all 3 got shots. No wait.
AgsMyDude
AG
LostInLA07 said:

A co worker, his wife and 16yo kid all went to the Montgomery County site today and all 3 got shots. No wait.

ChipFTAC01
AG
Heard through the grapevine today That Dora is looking at a June reopening of County offices. Very third hand information. Personally, I'll believe it when I see it.
T Durden
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

Heard through the grapevine today That Dora is looking at a June reopening of County offices. Very third hand information. Personally, I'll believe it when I see it.

She's pretty pot committed for sure, but June? Let's open everything up 100% now. If you are scared stay home. Let's effing go.
XpressAg09
AG
Nitro Power said:

Is 3' just another number they pulled out of their collective asses?

Just far enough for kids to be honest when they say "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!"
RenoAg
https://harriscounty.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bf4d2f285d734cca8064566af4d68a63

So the county site that had the epi curve is no longer in operation. Not sure exactly when it went away. Can't find the same info on the page it redirects you to now. It might be there but I don't care enough to spend too much time looking. Guess someone doesn't want an easy place for everyone to see how low on the curve current cases had gotten.
gougler08
AG
T Durden said:

ChipFTAC01 said:

She's pretty pot committed for sure, but June? Let's open everything up 100% now. If you are scared stay home. Let's effing go.

June lines up with what I've been told on our offices (major O&G) and we've followed county guidelines the whole time, so I could believe that
First Page Last Page
Page 370 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.