Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,499,539 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Ciboag96
XpressAg09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
THREAT LEVEL RED!!!
Stat Monitor Repairman
wessimo said:

jetch17 said:

Sly made sure to immediately note on his FB "The low case volume is attributed to system processing backlogs."

CODE RED!

Backlogs? Why? Freeze was two weeks ago.
And they've been at it for an ENTIRE YEAR.

CFTXAG10
AG
aTm2004 said:

There are more people than that right now waiting at the light at 610/Westheimer.

This **** made me LOL. Well done.
XpressAg09
AG
We are now under the 15% mark. Masks off, folks. Lina be damned.
CowtownAg06
AG
That's just ICU. I thought the regs were total capacity which is closer to 12% already.
ChemAg15
AG
Lina can't let Austin show her up. She will have an order tomorrow. I'm surprised it's not out already.
Zeke1995
AG
I think it's total capacity of the entire hospital district, which covers Harris and 8 other counties.
jetch17
AG
People starting to cry about the beaches and Galveston etc for upcoming 'maskless' spring break crowds and 'powderkeg of outbreak' to follow ... give me a fuggin break, back to what they were crying about all last summer
aTm2004
AG
Yep. Honestly, I thought if Abbott would do it, he'd wait until after SB. I guess that 0.0 he got at CPAC really woke his ass up.
cajunaggie08
AG
or the pressure he was getting from all sides with regards to the winter storm. At least he can get roughly half the state back on their good side by shifting attention away from the power grid.
Irish 2.0
aTm2004 said:

Yep. Honestly, I thought if Abbott would do it, he'd wait until after SB. I guess that 0.0 he got at CPAC really woke his ass up.
Just wait until he sees his internal polling numbers for the primary. When you're losing to 'field' it's pretty bad as an incumbent.
TexAg91
AG
jetch17 said:

People starting to cry about the beaches and Galveston etc for upcoming 'maskless' spring break crowds and 'powderkeg of outbreak' to follow ... give me a fuggin break, back to what they were crying about all last summer

Or the super bowl, or New Years, or Christmas, or thanksgiving, or back to school....
aTm2004
AG
Eh, I still hope he gets primaried because this chit should have never happened.
wessimo
AG

8 new (within last 14 days) cases. Trump was right, it is just going away (took a while though)!
Irish 2.0
wessimo said:

8 new (within last 14 days) cases. Trump was right, it is just going away (took a while though)!

AgsMyDude
AG
wessimo said:

tbh he didn't say which Easter
rhoswen
AG
jetch17 said:

I just want them to come out & admit they were wrong when it doesn't happen. They won't, though.
LostInLA07
AG
Vaccine open to 50+ starting Monday. Teachers got the magical "2 weeks" to feel special.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/10/texas-opens-covid-vaccine-eligibility-to-people-50-and-older-as-it-lifts-mask-mandate.html
Diggity
AG
In case you guys didn't get the memo....it's open to everyone.

Get yours before some rich dude from Panama takes it!
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Is red the only color this kid knows?

TX04Aggie
AG
Bahahahaha. She is ridiculous. Quick! Everything is opening and the TMC shows green data, hurry Boots, make a new chart that shows something, ANYTHING in red!!! Why pick age 16, why not 6 months? I mean vaccines arent technically open to everyone yet, so what a stupid metric. I like how it has her logo on the bottom, like she made it for a class or something..
Keegan99
AG
"...we can't throw away everything we've sacrificed..."

Yup. She seems like the sort to fall for the sunk cost fallacy.
Post removed:
by user
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
She's like a color-blind kindergartner who only sees red.
TXTransplant
That's got to be the most disingenuous, fear-mongering metric yet.

80+% of deaths are among people 65 and older. Why not post what percent of people in that age group are vaccinated?

Well, I know why - and it's both infuriating and frustrating.

Also, 80% of the population has to be vaccinated before we are in the green?!? WTF sort of junk is that? We will be lucky, I think, if 30% get vaccinated. If the vaccine is available and people choose not to take it, that does not mean we should continue any "preventative measures", at least not at a societal level.
Bondag
AG
Early on wasn't 20% considered herd immunity because it would stop transmission?

I thought vaccine was for people 18+ so why are 16 year olds included?
LostInLA07
AG
To make the % vaccinated lower.

Pfizer can be given to 16+.

Regardless I suspect we'll never get close to 80% so this will be CODE RED forever.
BohunkAg
AG
This is who is running the largest county in Texas.
jetch17
AG
1 year later and still having backlogs? ... c'mon mannnnn. 4 cases tuesday, 8 cases yesterday, 1k today. CODE RED! 'newly' reported deaths from December in March?

"Today's larger than average case count may be due to a data backlog"

AgsMyDude
AG
That death from 12/5 just being reported. 3+ months.

How does this happen?
Ag06Law
AG
jetch17 said:

1 year later and still having backlogs? ... c'mon mannnnn. 4 cases tuesday, 8 cases yesterday, 1k today. CODE RED! 'newly' reported deaths from December in March?

Look at all the 20 and 30 somethings dying! Oh wait...
TarponChaser
Ag06Law said:

jetch17 said:

Why do you want MeeMaw to die?
Irish 2.0
TarponChaser said:

Ag06Law said:

jetch17 said:

Why do you want MeeMaw to die?

Because I want my inheritance
J. Walter Weatherman
jetch17 said:

It's quite a convenient coincidence that they undercounted the 2 days before the mask mandate ended and just happened to release a giant number the day after it was lifted. I'm sure it's completely unrelated though.
htxag09
AG
If this is what they were doing they would have waited a week or two
First Page Last Page
Page 367 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.