Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,475,286 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
case04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's everyone wearing to the 1- year anniversary of 14 days to flatten the curve? Asking for a friend..
jetch17
AG
I saw that meme, too
Post removed:
by user
Bondag
AG
case04 said:

What's everyone wearing to the 1- year anniversary of 14 days to flatten the curve? Asking for a friend..

Sweat pants and a t shirt
Irish 2.0
third coast.. said:

case04 said:

We should all be wearing pitchforks as we March on the capitol
The armed insurrection that the media has been yearning for.
Post removed:
by user
CDUB98
AG
What date is the actual day?
T Durden
AG
CDUB98 said:

I thought it was in March. I was out of town with the family on spring break when it all blew up.
Ag_07
AG
Well this thread started on March 1 with the first quarantine at Rice.
aTm2004
AG
CDUB98 said:

March 24th is when Dora became the Comandante.
Irish 2.0
third coast.. said:

Irish 2.0 said:

third coast.. said:

case04 said:

We should all be wearing pitchforks as we March on the capitol
The armed insurrection that the media has been yearning for.
if we all wear Beto shirts they won't know what to do. probably just not cover it at all.

CHARGE!!!!
Bondag
AG
March 11,2020 is when the rodeo was cancelled and all the rides and concessions were closed without notice.
jetch17
AG
March 16 was the first day of WFH for me
Bondag
AG
jetch17 said:

March 16 was the first day of WFH for me

If we are going WFH then 2/15/21, also the date that COVID was cured in Houston.
ptothemo
AG
March 11 was definitely the day that **** really hit the fan. Fauci in front of Congress warning that this thing would get worse and the WHO declaration of a pandemic were important. But the sports world shutting down that night and in the next 24 to 48 hours really got everyone's attention.

The 30 for 30 podcast with the day as the subject is a pretty interesting listen.
Fitch
AG
Friday the 13th of March was when we were all sent home (Houston) following the cancellation of the rodeo, SXSW, the NBA and just about damn near everything.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Clear Creek ISD just officially cancelled all senior proms. The kids can be in class together all day and packed into stands at football games, but music and dancing apparently attracts COVID.
spadilly
S
Bondag said:

March 11,2020 is when the rodeo was cancelled and all the rides and concessions were closed without notice.

March 6 was when SXSW was cancelled. I remember they were ahead of everything else.

March 11 was such a crazy day. The HLSR made their announcement and Rudy Gobert tested positive, causing the NBA to come to a halt.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Either Karen's or our new superintendent. I kinda lean toward blaming him given that they were ever scheduled in the first place.
aTm2004
AG
third coast.. said:

Ranger #007 said:

Clear Creek ISD just officially cancelled all senior proms. The kids can be in class together all day and packed into stands at football games, but music and dancing apparently attracts COVID.
someone needs to keep a spreadsheet of every nonsensical rule that has been pushed out by the mongoloids in charge.

I bet this cancellation was pushed by the Karen moms in the district. or the baptists. probably the baptists.

Damn man, just how big do you think spreadsheets are? They can only have a few million cells.
WES2006AG
AG
My first COVID symptoms were March 14th last year. Seemed like everything was open and this was certainly premask days but the shutdown came quickly after.
Post removed:
by user
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Nah, they'll be open. If I remember right you're in the other side of our neighborhood. Our kids went to Ferguson. The biggest issue has been contact tracing. Our across the street neighbors ended up with one of their kids home for two weeks because of it and I think they ended up sending at least the whole class or all of third grade there home. That said, it's calmed down a lot. We've had our two high school kids home for contact tracing but that's obviously a lot easier to deal with. The goofy thing is if a sibling gets sent home for contact tracing, the other siblings are still good to go so long as the sibling that got sent home doesn't develop symptoms.
Keegan99
AG
Flew on March 12th to Utah. Was skiing March 13th and 14th. Mountain closed on the 15th. Lodge kicked everyone out on the morning of the 16th.

Recall listening to the "15 days to slow the spread" presser during the trip home on the 16th.

The BSC insanity hasn't subsided in the 50 weeks since.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
They did at least update their protocols to coincide with the shorter quarantine periods when the CDC changed them.
TarponChaser
third coast.. said:

Ranger #007 said:

someone needs to keep a spreadsheet of every nonsensical rule that has been pushed out by the mongoloids in charge.

I bet this cancellation was pushed by the Karen moms in the district. or the baptists. probably the baptists.

I'd wager most of the Karens are Baptists. If not, there's a huge overlap in that Venn diagram.

And going back to that post with people on the subway, quite literally every single one of those people needs to be summarily executed along with their families because they're far too dangerously stupid to be allowed to infect a free society with their idiocy.
Diggity
AG
anyone have a spare barn for these kids to dance it?
tamuags08
AG
Look at this ****

https://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/coronavirus/back-at-school-pandemic-continues-but-life-goes-on-at-wenatchee-and-eastmont-highs/article_b9d7ae06-762e-11eb-abef-bbb60008f62a.html
Keegan99
AG
Please tell me that in a decade or two we will look back at this stupidity in the same way that we do pictures of kids hunkering under desks for nuclear attack drills.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Geez. And I thought the bell covers they were making the kids in our district use were dumb.
Alex Bregman
AG
Just wow
Post removed:
by user
First Page Last Page
Page 347 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.