Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,475,500 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dipsh*ts
DustysLineup
AG
My neighborhood park has been busy since about week 3 of the 2 weeks. But covfe provided a good excuse to get the constables to break up the frequent futbol pachangas so kids who actually live in the hood can enjoy it.
Stat Monitor Repairman
KlinkerAg11
AG
Will there be crab legs?
Post removed:
by user
lamivudine
Sad there is a park in Westbury where people would be playing basketball every night. The rims have been pulled down since last March not sure how that is keeping people safe.
Stat Monitor Repairman
KlinkerAg11 said:

Will there be crab legs?
Lone Star / WIC cards don't get refilled until the 1st of the month.
TXTransplant
Is that a grill? I can understand covering water fountains, but grills?!? Where you cook with fire?!?

I guess it's just another way to deter people from gathering in groups. Who wants to hang out at the park picnic bench if you can't use the public grill?
CDUB98
AG
I'm sure that thin piece of plastic is going to ruin people's weekend.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Yeah, thats a grill. I guess they don't want poor people grilling hotdogs at the park for their kids birthday.
aTm2004
AG
lamivudine said:

Sad there is a park in Westbury where people would be playing basketball every night. The rims have been pulled down since last March not sure how that is keeping people safe.

It's not. It's giving the lemmings the impression that the big government they love is actually doing something.
AgLiving06
My dad just got his first shot at NRG today. Said it was very well organized and ran smoothly.

Glad to see government finally starting to get something right.
gougler08
AG
AgLiving06 said:

My dad just got his first shot at NRG today. Said it was very well organized and ran smoothly.

Only took a month and a half+ but glad to hear it went smoothly
BMX Bandit
AgLiving06 said:

Wasn't that run by Memorial Hermann?
TxAg05
AG
Yes it is. My dad also got it there. Quick and efficient.
jetch17
AG
Welp, the 7 year old popped hot yesterday - had a fever and flushed cheeks yesterday, you'd never know anything was wrong today outside of some sniffles. Guess we're playing the game now and hanging out while this crap passes.

What a racket over very little.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
So now you're just waiting to get it?
jetch17
AG
Bring it on if that's the case ... I'm fairly certain the wife and I had it back in March/April (nothing to prove that though) - we'll see what happens I guess
dingleberry
Does anyone know where to get a rapid PCR test in the area? Traveling internationally so would need a quick turnaround time.

TIA.
Tabasco
AG
dingleberry said:

Does anyone know where to get a rapid PCR test in the area? Traveling internationally so would need a quick turnaround time.

TIA.
https://www.nextlevelurgentcare.com/covid-19-testing/

They have appointments today, wife leaving now for a 12:30 appt. Probably just a cold or allergy. She is going to do the rapid and the PCR (might even do the saliva one due to easier and faster turnaround).
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
BMX Bandit said:

AgLiving06 said:

Wasn't that run by Memorial Hermann?

Rodeo volunteers, definitely not the gatekeepers tho
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Where can I get a rapid test for a family member on the northeast side tomorrow? Kingwood or further north would be ideal. Looked online with no luck.
AgLiving06
Whenever I'm in Kingwood, I always see a couple cars at this place.

https://www.kingwoodurgentcareclinic.com

evestor1
Tell the family member to come to my house. I'll let them know if they have corona without the test. And I'll likely be more accurate.
RK
AG
our HISD elementary school is going all virtual this week. 3 teachers and like 6 students positive.
Post removed:
by user
RVAg02
AG
RK said:

our HISD elementary school is going all virtual this week. 3 teachers and like 6 students positive.

Y'all Condit?
RK
AG
Yessir. K and 2nd.
RVAg02
AG
Figured. We are Horn. Had a couple cases since start of school, but more at Condit. Sounds like once the "outbreak" in 3rd grade "spread" to 4th, they freaked out.
dummble
AG
The neighbors ER at the front of kingwood does the 15 minute rapid test and they take insurance so it is "free" . The urgent care on WLH makes you pay for an assessment before they will take insurance for the rapd test.

https://nec24.com/covid-rapid-testing/ scoll down to book your test.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
TY
cajunaggie08
AG
third coast.. said:

Virtual elementary is probably the dumbest **** i have ever heard of. Its worse than perpetual red state of emergency Dora the dumb**** has houston in.
My kid likes it, but i realize its not for everyone.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Have any of our esteemed local leaders been busted yet violating their own orders?
jetch17
AG
Sly mad

https://instagr.am/p/CKNWPw1sPLo
First Page Last Page
Page 338 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.