Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,475,685 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bondag said:

BohunkAg said:

Anecdotally, through, uh, someone I know, it's slowing a bit over the past couple days...at least where we are. It might be that the people that are going to get it have gotten it at this point and the vaccines might be hitting others.......
So by next Thursday morning it will be magically gone?

My guess is we are at low levels again in March/April latest as it warms up and vaccines are more rolled out.
BohunkAg
AG
Bondag said:

BohunkAg said:

Anecdotally, through, uh, someone I know, it's slowing a bit over the past couple days...at least where we are. It might be that the people that are going to get it have gotten it at this point and the vaccines might be hitting others.......
So by next Thursday morning it will be magically gone?
I'm sure someone will take credit for it as it starts to slow down here coming up
evestor1
Here is the pic from the back. Hair is slightly longer than i thought it was, but from the front it was 100% lina

Irish 2.0
evestor1 said:

Here is the pic from the back. Hair is slightly longer than i thought it was, but from the front it was 100% lina

$100 says she pegs that guy...
jetch17
Ag06Law
AG
Moments like this are what makes me love Texags
rhoswen
AG
Are those shoulder pads?
aTm2004
AG
Proper commie attire.
Jack Klompus
AG
evestor1 said:

Recent photos of her on Twitter show her hair is about shoulder length. She's let it grow out since her election.
Post removed:
by user
JYDog90
AG
Swiper! No swiping! Swiper! No swiping!
Formerly Willy Wonka
Unemployed
AG
evestor1 said:

She does got some big boobs.
BohunkAg
AG
Quote:

Ag_07
AG
evestor1 said:

How dare she step in front of that floor marking and ignore the social distancing guidlines!

Doesn't she know it takes all of us to do our part to pull out of this Code Red deep state of emergency?
aTm2004
AG
RealTalk said:

evestor1 said:

Username checks out.
ChemAg15
AG
Ag_07 said:

evestor1 said:

How dare she step in front of that floor marking and ignore the social distancing guidlines!

Doesn't she know it takes all of us to do our part to pull out of this Code Red deep state of emergency?

She could kill her grandma!
tylercsbn9
AG
Well I'm sure this will set off a firestorm with the covidiots

Cy fair isn't planning to allow virtual learning next school year. Praise Jesus that my wife can gain some sanity back no longer having this hybrid nonsense. All her fellow teachers started with like 10 kids at home and now only have like 2. She still has 9. Freaking 9. She hit the covidiot jackpot I guess.
aggiemike02
AG
Like 2, or really 2? Totally 2?
TXTransplant
Harris County Public Health vaccine appointment scheduler.

A coworker got an appt for tomorrow using this link. He said you have to be persistent. And they will not ask people under 65 to provide proof of a pre-existing condition. You're on the honor system.

https://vacstrac.hctx.net/landing
drumboy
AG
TXTransplant said:

Harris County Public Health vaccine appointment scheduler.

A coworker got an appt for tomorrow using this link. He said you have to be persistent. And they will not ask people under 65 to provide proof of a pre-existing condition. You're on the honor system.

Something is missing, possibly a link.
[url=https://ts.la/erik936611]https://ts.la/erik936611[/url]
Use my referral link to buy a Tesla and get awards like 3 months of Full Self-Driving Capability.

Schedule a Tesla Demo Drive using my referral link.
TXTransplant
I do that more often than I care to admit. Will fix in a second.
Stat Monitor Repairman
The media has got old folks whipped into a frenzy over this vaccine. Can't be healthy. Haven't seen this much hysteria out of the Boomers since Cabbage Path Kids craze in the 80s.

Nobody wants to wait in line for their turn. Everybody is using some kind of friends-nephews-girlfriend works at the HEB pharmacy and has got the inside scoop on when a new shipment gets in type of deal.
jetch17
AG
the city telling everyone to "get your shot" when they only have like 2,000 to give at a MEGA distribution center to a city of over 2 million is a joke. esp when the system crashes everytime people try and schedule an appt
evestor1
Agreed on that. Heard lots of olds trying to get in line in front of others.

I will likely never get vaccinated b/c i dont have the patience to call over and over and get on a list. Just wait until next time CV kills everyone.
DustysLineup
AG

Quote:

Nobody wants to wait in line for their turn. Everybody is using some kind of friends-nephews-girlfriend works at the HEB pharmacy and has got the inside scoop on when a new shipment gets in type of deal.
You been talking to my dad? He's come up goose eggs on every professional contact he has, cus nobody has it. But blows off any information I try to give him on the city distribution because he doesn't want to wait in line.

I'm amazed at his age he isn't in the tier 1 high risk category. My mom already got it no problem b/c her pc put her in the high risk group or whatever.
Bondag
AG
The problem is perfectly healthy people getting the vaccine.

If you work for Methodist for example you can get it. But if you work from home in an administrative role you should refuse it until your actual turn comes.

I have also heard of people that say they have underlying health issues to apply at one of the public sites even though they are perfectly healthy.

It is amazing that these were the same people shouting that Trump didn't do enough for Covid, yet they are cutting in line to get the vaccine that he cut through red tape and allowed to be pushed through in record time.
tylercsbn9
AG
evestor1 said:

Agreed on that. Heard lots of olds trying to get in line in front of others.

I will likely never get vaccinated b/c i dont have the patience to call over and over and get on a list. Just wait until next time CV kills everyone.

Yeah. I'll get a vaccine but I sure as **** ain't going through the headache to get it . Once it's as easy as the flu shot I'll get it.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Yeah, I don't see any need to jump through any hoops to get it. It's not like I get a pass to go back to life circa 2019 just because I have a vaccine. My in-laws are getting their first dose this weekend and my folks are getting their next week. But if I don't get it for another 6 months or a year I don't really care.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Same thing happens in the military. Its human nature. The folks working behind desks in supply always had the latest and greatest uniforms and gear. The guys out in the field had ill fitting mismatched surplus leftover from two wars ago.

If you are the cook in charge of handing out cinnamon rolls, you are gonna have a few extra pounds.

If you got special access, you will serve yourself first. It is what it is.
DustysLineup
AG
Volunteers at the distribution sites can get vaccinated, so those spots filled up w/in minutes of the emails being sent out. But at least they're working for it.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Trillions in Corvid relief bills and we got to ask for volunteers. Theres got to be a better way.
Al Bula
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Theres got to be a better way.
Ag06Law
AG
Bondag said:

The problem is perfectly healthy people getting the vaccine.

If you work for Methodist for example you can get it. But if you work from home in an administrative role you should refuse it until your actual turn comes.

I have also heard of people that say they have underlying health issues to apply at one of the public sites even though they are perfectly healthy.

It is amazing that these were the same people shouting that Trump didn't do enough for Covid, yet they are cutting in line to get the vaccine that he cut through red tape and allowed to be pushed through in record time.
I'm wondering if these applications are going to be kept anywhere in some kind of searchable record. I wouldn't want to go on record as lying about some pre-existing condition I had if I ever planned to apply for life insurance, for example. But I guess some just don't care about that sort of thing.
TarponChaser
Ocean Of Funk said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Theres got to be a better way.

Did you switch from Motorola to a PrimeCo phone?
Caliber
AG
Nice try Houston.

No body cares.

Guess they got tied of putting up yellow tape and having ripped down within hours...
First Page Last Page
Page 337 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.