Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,498,957 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Ciboag96
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
F Sly.
Bondag
AG
Gonna get on a plane and see family for Christmas. Only see them once or twice a year. Not waiting for Sly's approval.
CW Griswold
Sly can suck.......

Never mind.

-
Stat Monitor Repairman
From what I'm seeing, people are willing to keep putting up with this nonsense. They want to be dominated. They love every minute of it!
htxag09
AG
They love being told they shouldn't go to work and the government should step in and make up for any loss of income
tylercsbn9
AG
Dora hasn't tweeted much lately. Wonder why?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Maybe she gots the 'rona.
Post removed:
by user
tamuags08
AG
Meanwhile:

https://emergency.cdc.gov/han/2020/pdf/CDC-HAN-00438.pdf

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/overdose-deaths-outpace-covid-19-deaths-san-francisco-74823530

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/11/23/covid-pandemic-rise-suicides/

This is all about control. Reading some articles suggesting even after getting the vaccine, the mask and lockdown hysteria will continue.
cone
AG
we got psyop-ed so hard this summer over George Floyd

that's probably the craziest thing that happened in this stupid year

I'm sure most people will forget, though. All those sports leagues are going to pretend it never happened.
aTm2004
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

Dora hasn't tweeted much lately. Wonder why?
Probably recovering after getting a tune up on her up-tops.
AgLiving06
Probably working on what job she'll have within the Biden admin. She's got assets he likes.
jetch17
AG
She's gearing up for the NEW STRAIIIIIIN
aTm2004
AG
AgLiving06 said:

Probably working on what job she'll have within the Biden admin. She's got assets he likes.
Quality shampoo and conditioner?
The Wonderer
AG
CW Griswold said:

Sly can suck.......

Never mind.

He'd gladly pay you for it. Do you like working at IAH?

TarponChaser
And the thing is that if we commoners actually told the govt to eff off and went about living our lives as we see fit they wouldn't do anything. But, like you said, too many people believe that whatever the TV news and govt says is gospel truth.

The last several years have made me painfully aware of the fact that a substantial majority of people in this world prefer complacent tyranny to disruptive liberty. And I find this fact terribly depressing.
BohunkAg
AG
aTm2004 said:

Had to run into town for something and saw a couple blasting down 59 without a helmet, but they did have their COVID mask on. Glad to see they have their priorities in order.
Damn that's funny
BohunkAg
AG
third coast.. said:

2020 proves you can make people believe almost anything if you say its true long enough and loud enough. Hell, that is being proven trueby the Ags getting left out of basically all CFP talk leading up to the final selection, and look who was on the doorstep the entire time.

We pesky commoners have no control over ANYTHING. 2020 sucks for the simple fact that that has been proven to be completely and undeniably true. Whatever the TV says is true, is true to the vast majority of americans. Blech.
Don't forget about Twitter and Facebook
TarponChaser
Definitely true as well
FalconAg06
Facebook is trying to censor this picture, repost to let them know we love our President
TarponChaser
FalconAg06 said:

Facebook is trying to censor this picture, repost to let them know we love our President

cajunaggie08
AG
sts7049
AG
i think you meant to post this on the grandma board
Post removed:
by user
gougler08
AG
Sorry to hear man
LondonAg89
AG
Sorry to hear this. Keep us posted on her progress.
Jackal99
AG
Damn. Sorry to hear that. Hope she starts to feel better soon.
htxag09
AG
Sucks, but better now than 3 months from now. Being in the hospital when my wife delivered was rough as is. I couldn't imagine if you were isolated completely to your room because of a positive test when checking in.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
TXTransplant
third coast.. said:

Its not even the positive that is the worst its all the bull**** associated with it and what that does to people. Can't hold your kids on Christmas? There is literally nothing she loves more than being with outr girls on Christmas.

Y'all are adults and have to do what's best for your family/specific situation, but given my experience, I would have thought long and hard about not being with my kid on Christmas. I'm pretty sure I would opt to "risk it".

I tried to stay away from my son, but we didn't isolate. By the second weekend, he was practically begging for a hug (he's 16). He tested negative last Tuesday. Didn't get it.

But, my son is also with his dad this week. I won't get to hug him on Christmas, and I didn't get to hug him on his 16th birthday, which was Sunday. So, I completely feel for your wife. It's so freaking hard, but being a parent is all about having to do hard things.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Wouldn't worry about young kids, we had a number of people test positive in our hood, And none of the kids got bad symptoms at all. Kids shrug it off like it's pollen.
Grandpa not so much
jetch17
AG
Bars shut down again in Brazoria, Chambers & Galveston counties
BohunkAg
AG
third coast.. said:

stupid ****ing 2020. wife tested positive yesterday and is actually feeling pretty under the weather. She is 6+ months pregnant and taking care of our 2 kids and her super high strung dad is in town and i have no doubt that is multiplying the effect it is having on her. This is her favorite ****ing week of the year and now its ruined. Her granddad who she was close with died 2 days ago and now this. ****. so ****ing sick of the **** this year is piling on great people like her.
Man, sorry bud. Wife and I were just talking today about how stuff seems to be spiraling for some people.
First Page Last Page
Page 320 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.