Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,497,251 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LostInLA07 said:

Flu has elected to be identified as a coronavirus. Preferred pronouns are SARS / Covid.

I don't care if you stole this from somewhere else or came up with it on your own but well done
lamivudine
so are hospitals to max capacity yet been waiting since March?
LostInLA07
AG
They are teetering
lamivudine
LostInLA07 said:

They are teetering
so no
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
TXTransplant said:

cone said:

what's going to happen is that office people are going to be given much more liberty to not come in if you're sick

corporate life is going to be completely hypochondriac

Hopefully, that will be mitigated by the vaccine.
No one can ever get sick again. HTH
Stat Monitor Repairman
I won't be happy until there is a bronze statue of Mama Hidalgo in front of the Astrodome.
Pahdz
third coast.. said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

I won't be happy until there is a bronze statue of Mama Hidalgo in front of the Astrodome.

Just a statue of those uptops

A bust if you will
Jackal99
AG
Pahdz said:

third coast.. said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Just a statue of those uptops

A bust if you will

Shut up and take a blue diamond.
jetch17
AG
jetch17
AG
Silky Johnston
Looks like Jetch took a wrong turn. I would also like to point out that Ivory is not hot. At least not hot enough to be put on a pedestal.
jetch17
AG
oh sh*t, was reading the COVIDs and surfing the gram for the dailies

yo soy dumb
Jackal99
AG
jetch17 said:

oh sh*t, was reading the COVIDs and surfing the gram for the dailies

yo soy dumb

When keeping it Tine goes wrong. Or right.
jetch17
AG
Onceaggie2.0
Estoy
Jock 07
AG
Even the lemmings out here California are starting to see through the bull***** So comrade newsome consulted with comendante Hidalgo on how best to scare the populace back into place
jetch17
AG
I can't imagine the level of horsesh*t out there in CA
Post removed:
by user
Jock 07
AG
jetch17 said:

I can't imagine the level of horsesh*t out there in CA

All sorts of stupidity but like I said I think the patience with the moron leaders might be wearing thin even with their own supporters. Pretty sad when being able to eat outside at a restaurant seems to be the norm. Much less being able to eat indoors. Ate at a Paul Martin's here a couple months ago in a side room with windows with maybe a 6"-1' gap at the top and bottom. We were still able to eat in there as it was "open air". The stupidity out here is mind numbing.
Fitch
AG
State & Area Trends

County Trends

Harris County & Greater Houston COVID Hospitalizations

Big Al 1992
AG
wessimo said:

The testing place at Memorial park was super easy. Basically you cough, swab your mouth, put the swab in a tube, drop it in a slot. Got results via text & email about 25 hours later.

Where at Memorial Park? Pay or insurance? Results emailed? We have to get tested for travel and looking for easiest way.
RK
AG
if it's like the one at minute maid lot c, it's free and they text & email your results.
FHKChE07
AG
I drive through Memorial park almost every day and I don't know where he is talking about.
htxag09
AG
What are the requirements for your travel destination?
Diggity
AG
think he's talking about this one:

https://curative.com/sites/10818#11.64/29.7799/-95.3964

the map on their website is wrong but it's in the park
aTm2004
AG
Somewhat Tine COVID related...if you have children and something comes up and you decide to take them to Texas Children's Urgent Care, they now require an appointment.
Diggity
AG
I have been annoyed with TCH during all of this.

Our pediatrician recommended we get a Covid test for my son several weeks back. Told us to call their urgent care. They insisted we get "screened", which ended up being a 5 minute teladoc where we described his symptoms to the physician. She tells us they can't do covid tests at their urgent cares, so we'll have to go to main campus or Katy campus. They also can't do the test for two days.

In the meantime, I found out the stand up ER in the neighborhood will do the test that night, so I tell her thanks, but no thanks.

Fast forward a week or two and I get a bill from TCH for around $180 for the "covid screening". The whole thing was a joke.
wessimo
AG
If you have insurance they should refund that charge, congress passed a bill requiring insurers to cover covid diagnostic visits and testing.
Diggity
AG
oh, I didn't pay it.
wessimo
AG
Diggity said:

think he's talking about this one:

https://curative.com/sites/10818#11.64/29.7799/-95.3964

the map on their website is wrong but it's in the park

That's the one. The van is parked by the new(ish) building south of Memorial drive.
drumboy
AG
aTm2004 said:

Somewhat Tine COVID related...if you have children and something comes up and you decide to take them to Texas Children's Urgent Care, they now require an appointment.
Yep, I had to wait an hour for my 3yo to get in to get the huge bead removed from her nose a couple weeks ago.
TXTransplant
Diggity said:

oh, I didn't pay it.

If you gave them an insurance card, they shouldn't have billed you for the office visit at all.

I like TX Children's, but what a blatant money grab.
Diggity
AG
To be fair, I just called and explained the situation and they said they would take care of it. I haven't received anything since, so I guess they did.

Looking at the bill now. Charge was $207 + a $35 weekend/evening surcharge. My insurance adjustment was a whopping $48.95, so the net was $158.

gougler08
AG
Texas Children's sent us a bill for something that my wife had already paid for up front and when I called they said, "oh that's our fault we applied to payment to the wrong thing"

I'm sure they get plenty of people to pay extra with crap like that all the time
First Page Last Page
Page 313 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.