Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,494,306 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
BCOBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
More info on the free test at Minute Maid?
htxag09
AG
I drove by the Minute Maid testing area this morning to try a coffee shop around the corner. Was empty around 9. When we left 30 minutes later was a line of probably 30ish cars.
TX04Aggie
AG
They do appointments and walkups. Www.curative.com is the website. Oral swab. If you drive up and dont have an appointment you pull over to a parking area and a person with an ipad creates one for you then you drive into the line with everyone else that had an appt and pull up to the tent they tell you too and they hand you a packet, tell you what to do then toss the packet with your oral swab into a big trash can and go on your way. It is Minute Maid Lot C the one across 59 by Dynamo Stadium and rail stop.
jetch17
AG
What's the results turnaround time on these non rapid drive thru tests these days?
wessimo
AG
Whatever it is, I have a feeling it is about to get a lot longer
TX04Aggie
AG
I got mine in 48 hrs
Diggity
AG
Hundreds of cars when I drove by earlier
spadilly
S
Took the Rapid test yesterday morning at a local urgent care facility. Came back negative.
CowtownAg06
AG
The rapid test at the CareNow on 11th is a molecular one and not antigen. These are just as accurate as PCR and get results in 15 min. Ours was covered by insurance.
drumboy
AG
Diggity said:

Hundreds of cars when I drove by earlier

What time? I went to the Minute Maid location at 1 and the line was maybe 10-15 deep and took about 15 minutes.

Let's hope for negative.
gougler08
AG
Why are we all getting tested now?
drumboy
AG
gougler08 said:

Just got back from Hawaii and my kid that lost partial sense of smell tested positive. And I'm not sure if my fatigue is from all the booze last night watching the Ags BTHO LSU or if i have it too.
BCOBQ98
AG
Is this a saliva or nasial test? Did you have to get dr referral
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
The good news is yall probably infected the entire airplane manifest.
TX04Aggie
AG
Sounds like an immunity party plane haha. I'm in the club now as well.
Post removed:
by user
Diggity
AG
2:30ish
htxag09
AG
I was thinking about this the other day. At first I was kind of laughing at her code red all damn year, people basically ignored her and now that cases are spiking it's not having an impact. Then I realized her dumb ass is just going to make a new color to show she's extra serious and it's extra dangerous right now.
TarponChaser
htxag09 said:

I was thinking about this the other day. At first I was kind of laughing at her code red all damn year, people basically ignored her and now that cases are spiking it's not having an impact. Then I realized her dumb ass is just going to make a new color to show she's extra serious and it's extra dangerous right now.

Nobody cares about case numbers. It's a moronic metric.
jetch17
AG
Purple or straight up death BLACK?
JYDog90
AG
htxag09 said:

Kinda like "ludicrous speed"?
Formerly Willy Wonka
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
Willy Wonka said:

htxag09 said:

Kinda like "ludicrous speed"?
We've gone plaid.
spadilly
S
gougler08 said:

I had a possible exposure a week ago. With kids, church, and work, I wanted to make sure I was negative.
BCOBQ98
AG
Signed up for a test at minute maid first thing tomorrow. Is this oral swab test a rapid or take a couple of days?
TarponChaser
third coast.. said:

You're wrong. The covid crazies still use it, but people with any sort of critical thinking skills realize its a garbage metric.

True.
TX04Aggie
AG
Couple of days
BCOBQ98
AG
Thanks!

Well guess that means I'll likely pay to have a rapid test done as well. Feel much better today but looks like I lost my sense of smell which has been unnerving .
TX04Aggie
AG
Smell and taste were oddly my last symptoms to pop up. I was already over the stuffy head/allergy feeling then smell/taste went. But had taste back end of next day and smell took about 3 days to return.
BCOBQ98
AG
Just noticed smell gone late this afternoon . I think I'm on day 3-4 but overall has been pretty minor. I'm locked in a room communicating with family via text .

Not sure at this point getting tested will do for me but I guess it helps to let others know.
wessimo
AG
Get well soon. Based on others experiences the loss of smell can last for a couple days or for months. Hope it is shorter for you.
CowtownAg06
AG
Nasal. No referral, just appointment online. It was a few weeks back but same day within an hour.
BCOBQ98
AG
Did the test at Minute Maid this am. I was preregistered and got in line at 745 and was out by 8:15. Pretty easy and efficient. Now the waiting
kapon
AG
Why did you take the test?
aTm2004
AG
A few posts above, he posted about snorting a line off of one of Acres Homes' finest and not being able to smell it.
First Page Last Page
Page 308 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.