Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,497,132 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
Keegan99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Democrats like Sam Rayburn would have Newsom's head on a platter.
aTm2004
AG
It's crap like that, coupled with Dora's non-stop RED YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!!! chart, that makes everyday Americans just not give a crap about COVID. We've heard for months how bad it is while watching the goal posts constantly moved and seeing the "elite" continue about their lives, be it this dumbass, Pelosi getting her hair done, massive funerals for John Lewis, the media and dem's support of the riots/celebrations that align with their beliefs, etc. Anyone who still thinks this is as bad as it's being made out to be deserve to have their lives destroyed. For the rest of us, let us live our lives.
k20dub
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CHvX34GsB2e
aTm2004
AG
Don't believe him.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Meh. He'll do what his masters in DC tell him to do.

The Party doesnt take kindly to outlying territories going off the rails. Things like that breed dissent.
XpressAg09
AG
htxag09 said:

Should have told the governor to suck his dick,
I'm shocked this made it past the mods...
Post removed:
by user
98Ag99Grad
AG
CoachRTM said:

htxag09 said:

sts7049 said:

meanwhile in california, the hypocrisy continues...

And as badly as I'd love to try French laundry they're just as guilty in this as the governor. Chef Thomas Keller has been posting non stop about helping restaurants, passing stimulus, how restaurants are the backbone of America, etc. Should have told the governor to suck his dick, you're putting my friends out of business, why should we be allowed to bend the rules for you.

French Laundry is my number 3 meal that I've ever had.
assuming #1 was the steak you cooked in your backyard, what was #2?
Diggity
AG
Same steak... front yard
jakelew04
AG
Diggity said:

Same steak... front yard
What do you know about good steak?
CW Griswold
-
CoachRTM
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

CoachRTM said:

htxag09 said:

sts7049 said:

meanwhile in california, the hypocrisy continues...

And as badly as I'd love to try French laundry they're just as guilty in this as the governor. Chef Thomas Keller has been posting non stop about helping restaurants, passing stimulus, how restaurants are the backbone of America, etc. Should have told the governor to suck his dick, you're putting my friends out of business, why should we be allowed to bend the rules for you.

French Laundry is my number 3 meal that I've ever had.
assuming #1 was the steak you cooked in your backyard, what was #2?

1. Daniel, New York City
2. Victoria & Albert's, Orlando
3. French Laundry, Napa
Jack Klompus
AG
Dr. Shah leaving Harris County to be Secretary of Health for the State of Washington.

https://www.chron.com/local/article/Harris-County-Dr-Umair-Shah-coronavirus-resigns-15736181.php?IPID=Chron-HP-Editors-Picks
Keegan99
AG

Looks like a short-term concave up trend. Something to watch over the next week.
Nitro Power
AG
I wonder how many case of the flu there will be this year? I believe they will call a majority of flu cases "COVID" to keep the narrative going. I could be wrong, but I don't trust anything that comes from any bureaucrat.
jetch17
AG
Every fugging runny nose this year will be 'covid'
Keegan99
AG
Flu has disappeared around the world. First noticed in the southern hemisphere months ago.

Edit: When the word "disappear" is used, it's not a substantial exaggeration.

ChemAg15
AG
In addition to the flu, Pneumonia has also taken a break.
RK
AG
all that stuff has disappeared because we are locking down, wearing masks and social distancing. we need to continue to do this so that we can keep all of these illnesses from spreading. #flattenthecurves
BohunkAg
AG
Of note.....covid is popping as a positive on the Flu B test.
jamesf
AG
I wonder if everyone wearing masks because of COVID is also stopping the spread of the flu.
aTm2004
AG
RK said:

all that stuff has disappeared because we are locking down, wearing masks and social distancing. we need to continue to do this so that we can keep all of these illnesses from spreading. #flattenthecurves
Exactly! You can't live if you want to live. [/Dora and Boots]
Fitch
AG

cone
AG
there will be 100% moral judgement on not wearing masks during flu season even post-covid vaccination
cone
AG
Houston is absolutely in week 1, headed up that six-week curve.
aTm2004
AG
cone said:

there will be 100% moral judgement on not wearing masks during flu season even post-covid vaccination
Cromagnum
AG
jetch17 said:

Every fugging runny nose this year will be 'covid'

Guess my fall allergies are covid.
CoachRTM
AG
Fitch said:

Thank you for always posting these. Where is the source data coming from?
TarponChaser
aTm2004 said:

cone said:

Me 100%
cone
AG
you can not give a f and that still be the state of the world around you

that's all I'm saying
Fitch
AG
Texas Department of State Health Services

https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/AdditionalData.aspx
Fitch
AG
Sarcasm?
FHKChE07
AG
My toddler ran a fever of 100.2 yesterday at daycare. Normally, that means you have to be sent home and can't come back until you have 24 hours fever free. New rule now is you have to have negative covid tests, and since my infant is at the same daycare, he had to have one too even though he didn't have a fever. So, to ensure we could have some quick data, we did a rapid and a PCR on both of them. Just added 4 more negative tests to the total. What a waste of time and resources.
Post removed:
by user
htxag09
AG
FHKChE07 said:

My toddler ran a fever of 100.2 yesterday at daycare. Normally, that means you have to be sent home and can't come back until you have 24 hours fever free. New rule now is you have to have negative covid tests, and since my infant is at the same daycare, he had to have one too even though he didn't have a fever. So, to ensure we could have some quick data, we did a rapid and a PCR on both of them. Just added 4 more negative tests to the total. What a waste of time and resources.

Sorry, I don't see the issue with this.
First Page Last Page
Page 302 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.