Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,475,345 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
Post removed:
by user
T Durden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BSD said:

She can't even spell her title correctly on her professional profile.

Is this really a professional profile?

A Tshirt and a pony tail is the look you are going for?
htxag09
AG
third coast.. said:

its another hit piece on a state that they are upset isnt taking enough freedom away from its citizens. You see people talking about how bad florida is doing all over the internet, but, although anecdotal, everyone i know in florida paints a much different picture.

I'd trust the Florida anecdotal evidence. I had family from around the country calling me during our peak. They thought people were being turned away from hospitals, dying at a rate to require mass burials, all kinds of crazy *****
Post removed:
by user
jamesf
AG
That was one of the more rambling and disjointed articles I have read in a while. Also, a strange time to publish an article about the city supposedly falling apart when we are way past the peak and things have relatively gone back to "normal". This article would have made more sense if it were published in July.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
cone said:

lol wtf is this

here's the twitter link btw

Let's just push the notion that all of Texas "fell apart" so that people stop moving here from the coasts and trying to ruin the state.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Can't unring that bell.
Jock 07
AG
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

cone said:

lol wtf is this

here's the twitter link btw

Let's just push the notion that all of Texas "fell apart" so that people stop moving here from the coasts and trying to ruin the state.

I actually appreciate people with official profile pictures with a mask on. It's a universal sign they, and their opinions, shouldn't be taken seriously.
Post removed:
by user
Zeke1995
AG
Especially when the mask appears to be photoshopped into the avatar pic
htxag09
AG
Houston marathon, scheduled for January 17, has been cancelled. I assume our fearless leaders had something to do with this. This is asinine.
jetch17
AG
FFS.
Serotonin
AG
third coast.. said:

I look at them the same as those types that put the filters on their fb photo for whatever cause du juor.

These are the people that put "In this house we believe..." signs in their front yard to LITERALLY virtue signal to anyone passing by.
Keegan99
AG
htxag09 said:

Houston marathon, scheduled for January 17, has been cancelled. I assume our fearless leaders had something to do with this. This is asinine.

What if people had a protest that just happened to involve running 26.2 miles?
htxag09
AG
Keegan99 said:

htxag09 said:

What if people had a protest that just happened to involve running 26.2 miles?

I'm in. As long as that protest is remove Hidalgo and turner from office
Big Cat `93
AG
The BCS Marathon is going to be busting at the seams this year. Wish I could run it.
Post removed:
by user
wessimo
AG
The TMC graphs have gotten a big overhaul. A cynic might conclude that the peak was cropped out of the hospitalization graph to make it look like things haven't gotten significantly better on that front.

BohunkAg
AG
Post removed:
by user
Nitro Power
AG
This is a real problem. There are a number of people out there who believe nonsense such as this. Dora couldn't manage to find her way around a corner with a map glued to her ass. She literally is trying to get credit for a virus doing virus things....
Cromagnum
AG
Lmao. I've never heard that particular analogy before.
BohunkAg
AG
Nitro Power said:

This is a real problem. There are a number of people out there who believe nonsense such as this. Dora couldn't manage to find her way around a corner with a map glued to her ass. She literally is trying to get credit for a virus doing virus things....
That's how politics always works though. Has since the beginning of time.
XpressAg09
AG
htxag09 said:

Just do it virtually!
/sarcasm and passive aggressive anger
XpressAg09
AG
wessimo said:

The TMC graphs have gotten a big overhaul. A cynic might conclude that the peak was cropped out of the hospitalization graph to make it look like things haven't gotten significantly better on that front.

I came here today to say something along these lines.

The graphs are no longer trending downwards as
a) this is never completely going away and
b) we're so far past the hump it's not even funny anymore

But! You can twist the data to say there has not been reasonable downward slope in the past 14 days, so Threat Level Midnight must remain.
Onceaggie2.0
BohunkAg said:

imagine having the Job she voluntary ran for it! Im still mad she is Colombian and not hot at all. Yea so amazing.
Onceaggie2.0
htxag09 said:

an outdoor run cancelled? unbelievable
Post removed:
by user
FHKChE07
AG
You expect the people that are in office to understand the concept of slope, let alone asymptotes?
aTm2004
AG
Nitro Power said:

Her management of this was following everything Dallas County did.
BQ_90
AG
BohunkAg said:

why didn't they shop a mask on dora like the stupid ***** did in her twitter pic
Post removed:
by user
jetch17
AG
Houston health dept reporting 5.3% (lowest since reporting) and only 151 cases in last 14 today - CODE RED!
First Page Last Page
Page 283 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.