Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,498,857 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Ciboag96
Jackal99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sly and Dora just speed-dialed Hotez.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Just because it is all green doesn't mean we are safe. We need to wait 2 more weeks to make sure this isn't the dip after the spike and before the rebound.
gougler08
AG
So I guess Labor Day and going back to school made absolutely no impact...I'm shocked I tell you
aTm2004
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Just because it is all green doesn't mean we are safe. We need to wait 2 more weeks to make sure this isn't the dip after the spike and before the rebound.

Green is the new red - Dora (probably)
aTm_bomb
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Beware the dead* cat bounce

*complications from COVID occurring in the past 2 weeks
BowSowy
AG
Going all green for 2 weeks does not mean Dora walks back her stupid color chart completely, right? I thought I read it meant she will downgrade from Red to Orange
BohunkAg
AG
gougler08 said:

So I guess Labor Day and going back to school made absolutely no impact...I'm shocked I tell you
Yeah, weren't we all supposed to be dead by now?
htxag09
AG
But what is our **** water telling us?!?! We aren't out of the woods yet!!!
Jackal99
AG
BowSowy said:

Going all green for 2 weeks does not mean Dora walks back her stupid color chart completely, right? I thought I read it meant she will downgrade from Red to Orange

Who knows. Nobody knows. You think she knows? She's making this **** up as she goes along.
LostInLA07
AG
Poor Lina. The flu + covid death stack didn't happen in time.

I wonder how she'll explain her code red at the next fear conference? Potential Halloween spike?
Ag_07
AG
So the city approved 25% capacity at NRG for Texans game. Makes sense

Lina must be fuming
Jet Black
Good luck getting 25k to show up.
XpressAg09
AG
htxag09 said:

But what is our **** water telling us?!?! We aren't out of the woods yet!!!
Have you tried allowing the water supply to operate a food truck on its premises? If it repels the Ronas, surely it will repel an amoeba.
XpressAg09
AG
XpressAg09 said:

And don't forget, all the children are supposed to have been dead for two weeks now.
Jack Klompus
AG
Commissioner Cagle tested positive for COVID-19.
Post removed:
by user
jetch17
AG
The daily posts and reposts from the Houston health dept and Sly on the socials with the numbers are so dumb. I like to throw a comment in and just watch all the sheep followers get jimmies rustled
jswags
AG
Do it! I could see the coronabros/bras being highly offended by a jetchism.
jetch17
AG
jswags said:

Do it! I could see the coronabros/bras being highly offended by a jetchism.

When I do it's not even dickish - they do not like facts against Sir Sly, even when the backlogged numbers are LESS than 200, which has been the thunderboner all along
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Hey how's life in Japanese prison going?
Ag_07
AG
So...Who's gonna tell him it's not chucky because it's frozen?
AgLiving06
I got a cold over the weekend. For a hot minute I thought about getting a covid test, but honestly, I don't want to be part of their stats.

Fortunately whatever I had was mild and I'm about over it.
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
AgLiving06 said:

I got a cold over the weekend. For a hot minute I thought about getting a covid test, but honestly, I don't want to be part of their stats.

You had COVID.
AgLiving06
Whew. So I was one of the lucky few to make it?
aTm2004
AG
AgLiving06 said:

"Close enough! COVID POSITIVE!" [/Hotze & Dora]
aTm2004
AG
AgLiving06 said:

Whew. So I was one of the lucky few to make it?
Just don't die and you won't be a COVID death.
CFTXAG10
AG
jetch17 said:

The daily posts and reposts from the Houston health dept and Sly on the socials with the numbers are so dumb. I like to throw a comment in and just watch all the sheep followers get jimmies rustled
I reluctantly watched a video they posted yesterday, and Lina was trying so hard to explain why they are keeping the threat level at red. Her argument was "Numbers are down, cases are down, hospitalizations are down, but even though we only have 400 new cases daily we don't know who those 400 people have been around." I should not have been shocked but I was. It only served to reinforce what I already knew. They are not going to let this go until they get the green light from their overlords.
LostInLA07
AG
She's such an idiot.

If the current situation is code red then what is she going to do if the spike she is hoping for actually happens? Double super red? It's irresponsible messaging to not distinguish now from the peak spread period.
Post removed:
by user
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
You ever tried to help a woman pick out a paint? There's a whole lot of shades.

We can have 300 updates and Lina will still have us in the red.
XpressAg09
AG
XpressAg09 said:

XpressAg09 said:

I'm claiming this as green enough. Day 3.
chimpanzee
CFTXAG10 said:

jetch17 said:

I reluctantly watched a video they posted yesterday, and Lina was trying so hard to explain why they are keeping the threat level at red. Her argument was "Numbers are down, cases are down, hospitalizations are down, but even though we only have 400 new cases daily we don't know who those 400 people have been around." I should not have been shocked but I was. It only served to reinforce what I already knew. They are not going to let this go until they get the green light from their overlords.

It's all nonsense at this point. They don't know who the 400 people have been around, but they do know how infectious the 400 are, but they won't tell us that.
Ag_07
AG
From a KPRC story

Quote:

"We designed the system so that we would come out of red better than when we went into it," Hidalgo explained.

"If I were advising the county, I would say it probably is time to reduce that threat level, cause mostly everything is moving in the right direction," said Dr. McDeavitt.

Instead, this week Hidalgo addressed the issue and doubled down.

She's sticking with Red = Stay Home.

So what does this mean for you? Not much, really since the county can only "recommend" you stay home. Only Governor Greg Abbott can "mandate" it. Right now, he's not doing that.
First Page Last Page
Page 279 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.