Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,498,677 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Ciboag96
andgate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/09/23/houston-coronavirus-mutations/?arc404=true

It is WaPo, but I would imagine this is what channel 13 was referencing.
Al Bula
AG
jetch17 said:

WTF was the teaser I just saw on a commercial earlier from Ch.13 claiming "there's a new more contagious form of COVID in the Houston area, what you need to know...."
between that and tonight's black lies matter telethon, I can't believe this is the same Channel 13 I grew up with.
Motis B Totis
AG
14,000 new case reported today!
Hulla Baller
AG
Are all of these new cases back logged from months ago? Where are these coming from?
TexAg91
AG
About 13,500 of the 14,000
rhoswen
AG
From a chemistry, virus purification standpoint how on EARTH are they gonna test for the virus in the system?????
aggie_sprt
Another Ag turned me on to this guy. Great follow if you want a 3rd party analysis of the COVID numbers using the government's data.

JoeWo2020

As mentioned, the numbers reported by the authorities are apparently riddled with inconsistencies and outright distortions and are compounded by ongoing reporting backlogs.
XpressAg09
AG
XpressAg09 said:

XpressAg09 said:

XpressAg09 said:

XpressAg09 said:

Post removed:
by user
LostInLA07
AG
cone
AG
she looks like no one is home
Post removed:
by user
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
LostInLA07 said:

Her thought bubble:

Keegan99
AG
A trip down memory lane with "Expert" Dr. Peter Hotez.

Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
XpressAg09 said:

Less than 200 "new" cases per day for 14 consecutive days in an area with a population of 7 million people. How much longer do we put up with this?
XpressAg09
AG
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

XpressAg09 said:

Less than 200 "new" cases per day for 14 consecutive days in an area with a population of 7 million people. How much longer do we put up with this?
The fact that we're even this close one time should show that we need to get on with our lives. .0046% of the population tested positive yesterday. Time to open up.
tamuags08
AG
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

XpressAg09 said:

CODE RED!
ChemAg15
AG
Keegan99 said:

You know that sinking feeling when you realize you're actually wrong after arguing a position super hard? That's what this guy must feel everyday.
gougler08
AG
ChemAg15 said:

Keegan99 said:

You know that sinking feeling when you realize you're actually wrong after arguing a position super hard? That's what this guy must feel everyday.
I doubt he gives two ****s...he got his screen time
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I like how he keeps his hair all mussed up to show what a busy, harrowed, professorially doctor he is. Dude doesn't even have time to run a comb through his blow-dried plugs.
LondonAg89
AG
Hotez still thinks he's right
Keegan99
AG
Oh no... He's in the Chronicle today, getting fawning press coverage.

Milwaukees Best Light
AG
ChemAg15 said:

Keegan99 said:

people like this are not capable of that feeling. Instead, he has likely twisted it into him being the hero and warning America into taking this seriously. He, damn near singlehandedly, saved the country and we all owe him thanks.
aTm2004
AG
gougler08 said:

ChemAg15 said:

Keegan99 said:

I doubt he gives two ****s...he got his screen time and the "10 at 2, 2 at 10" fatty at the bar

fify
Diggity
AG
So we have a right-wing nutter named Hotze and a left-wing nutter named Hotez.

Sounds fair and balanced to me.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Dude holdin' on to his 15-minutes of fame like

XpressAg09
AG
Keegan99 said:

COVID is now in the Lifestyle section. Coronabros, rejoice.
Alex Bregman
AG
Keegan99 said:

Just 2 more weeks until we hit peak #3
Alex Bregman
AG
But for real, the bars have been packed every weekend since around Labor Day. Numbers are still flat. Plus in person school has been back. Seems like it's time to be quite optimistic.
Post removed:
by user
AgsMyDude
AG
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/09/25/why-is-harris-county-still-at-red-alert-on-coronavirus-scale/

Quote:

Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo said last week that she believes a movement on the scale could happen very soon, but she wanted to wait until a couple of other metrics were lower.

"The positivity rate in Harris County is around 8% we needed to be at five," Hidalgo said. "The other one is the case counts. We're seeing an average of about 450 cases a day or so we need that to be at 400."

Still just making it up as she wants.
Mikeyshooter
AG
The local media are all the biggest morons through all this. That Councilwoman in Humble did more research than all of these bozos combined.
Alex Bregman
AG
I mean, we got Sly out testing thousands of gallons of wastewater with all the *hit that it contains because not enough people are testing positive. Honestly, what's next?
Al Bula
AG
Mikeyshooter said:

The local media are all the biggest morons through this
not morons. They are useful idiots. The media and most of the "journalists" all over the world have been co-opted by commie scum without even realizing it.

These sh tbrains want you to feel bad about being whatever color you are or what ever brings joy to your life.

XpressAg09
AG

First Page Last Page
Page 278 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.