Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,475,350 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
Betoisafurry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not wearing a mask anymore starting yesterday, been to several businesses and all I got was a few stink eyes. If enough of us stop being dumbass sheep it will turn the tide.
Cliff Booth
AG
Right there with you. I quit this week. Kroger hasn't kicked me out yet.
XpressAg09
AG
Likely hurricane related, but we're under 1,000 daily cases.

Four days of <100 hospitalizations.
AgLiving06
I emailed TMC on their arrow around positivity. Seems like they are saying 5.9% but the arrow is showing 7.9%.
TexAg91
AG
Less than 100 new hospitalizations a day for 4 of the last 5 days! We are back to late April / early May #s.
FalconAg06
Charlie Kelley said:

I'm not wearing a mask anymore starting yesterday, been to several businesses and all I got was a few stink eyes. If enough of us stop being dumbass sheep it will turn the tide.

That's dumb. Wearing masks are stupid, but if someone tells you to wear a mask before coming in their business, that's their right. If I ask you to take your shoes off before coming into my house, take your shoes off whether you agree with my position or not.
Post removed:
by user
TxAg05
AG
As a sign on how hospitals in the TMC view this, at least one of them is allowing one visitor per patient this upcoming week. It seems they wouldn't be doing this if they felt they were truly in red territory
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Harris County face mask order has been extended until fourteen days after the governor declares COVID-19 no longer a public health disaster.
LostInLA07
AG
Lina's orders are just a temper tantrum at this point. To quote the governor Abbott - "no authority whatsoever"
jetch17
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

Harris County face mask order has been extended until fourteen days after the governor declares COVID-19 no longer a public health disaster.

I though this was a joke post ... holy balls
XpressAg09
AG
You misspelled "just two more weeks."
Matilda
AG
Charlie Kelley said:

You are so brave.
AeroAg1
AG
Matilda said:

Charlie Kelley said:

You are so brave.
Eh, CDC came out and stated on 6%of the deaths are solely Covid. Think we can take these mask out with the trash.
gougler08
AG
rudy99 said:

Matilda said:

Charlie Kelley said:

You are so brave.
Eh, CDC came out and stated on 6%of the deaths are solely Covid. Think we can take these mask out with the trash.

Where'd you see that?
AeroAg1
AG
On their website.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Comorbidities

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities,
Betoisafurry
Matilda said:

Charlie Kelley said:

You are so brave.

Thanks

Onceaggie2.0
Matilda said:

Charlie Kelley said:

You are so brave.

So are you
Jet Black
Matilda said:

Charlie Kelley said:

You are so brave.

He's not a sheep
gougler08
AG
rudy99 said:

On their website.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Comorbidities

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities,
aTm2004
AG
Matilda said:

Charlie Kelley said:

You are so brave.
You are so sheepish.
Post removed:
by user
aTm2004
AG
She only watches CNN while braiding her sasquatch coot.
HouAggie2007
Aggie Hunter
AG
Well I tested positive yesterday after visiting friends in Oklahoma. 101.5 fever this morning with headache I will keep you ladies updated.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Probably just the okey strain of the clap
gougler08
AG
HouAggie2007 said:

This is still the argument of death with COVID vs death of COVID, I don't think we will ever know in detail
AeroAg1
AG
HouAggie2007 said:

You keep posting this like it means something. The fact remains, in CDC writing, that 6% of the deaths are solely related to covid. The balance of the deaths are related to covid + car wrecks, covid+gunshots, covid+ heart attack, covid+old age.

Go retweet your nonsense somewhere else.
Ciboag96
Per KHOU:

Quote:

There are more than 160,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the Greater Houston area and the numbers continue to climb.

As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, Houston families struggle to pay rent

Author: KHOU 11 Staff
Published: 12:43 PM CST March 6, 2020
Updated: 6:37 PM CDT August 28, 2020
HOUSTON COVID cases continue to surge in Houston and surrounding areas. The City of Houston alone has more than 62,000 cases.

Less than 1,000 new cases per day but we still have 62,000 cases

Two month infection rate a guess....
aTm2004
AG
Find yourself a girl that loves you as much as KHOU loves the 'rona.
HouAggie2007
GTFO here with that ***** That is not what it means. That list shows the other events that are listed on covid death certificates. If covid causes pneumonia like symptoms and you die of pneumonia are you telling me that's not a covid death?

You can feel that it is not nearly as dangerous as people thought in March and I won't argue with you for a minute but to purposely misinterpret data is exactly what :insertwhicheverpartyyouthinkisruiningamerica: does
Ol_Ag_02
AG
HouAggie2007 said:

Hah. Have fun cowering in the corner.
HouAggie2007
Read above, not cowering anywhere but don't enjoy the way our country has been twisting numbers to meet their agenda
AeroAg1
AG
HouAggie2007 said:

GTFO here with that ***** That is not what it means. That list shows the other events that are listed on covid death certificates. If covid causes pneumonia like symptoms and you die of pneumonia are you telling me that's not a covid death?

You can feel that it is not nearly as dangerous as people thought in March and I won't argue with you for a minute but to purposely misinterpret data is exactly what :insertwhicheverpartyyouthinkisruiningamerica: does
Go argue on the coronabro board. What I stated is exactly what it is. 6% died of Rona. 94% died with Rona.

Per the cdc. If you can't fathom that I can't help you.
htxag09
AG
6% did not have comorbidities does not mean 94% died of something else but had Covid as you are implying. Someone who's extremely obese and has asthma got Covid and died from Covid. They are in that 94%.

I'm 100% for opening everything up. I think the fact that schools are closed and no opening in sight is absolutely laughable.

But the facts need to speak for themselves. We just keeping going in circles when both sides cite facts but misinterpret or misrepresent them.

These facts are damning on their own. No need to slant them.
First Page Last Page
Page 254 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.