Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,496,299 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
redag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I mean Herschel Walker didn't lift weights.
David_Puddy
AG
RK said:

haven't you guys ever watched Rocky? just go up to your cabin and chop a bunch of wood and run up the mountain with a log on your back. maybe hang from the rafters of the barn and do some crunches...

Great idea.....I'm packing up and heading for Montana.
YellAg2004
AG
HCTRA tolls resume tomorrow morning at 6am per Commissioners Court.
David_Puddy
AG
Has there been any indication on travel restrictions? I assume you won't have to quarantine if you go to somewhere like Sweden? At this point, I'm seriously considering it.
CFTXAG10
AG
YellAg2004 said:

Wasting no time
gougler08
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

YellAg2004 said:

Wasting no time

****ing vultures
Texaggie7nine
David_Puddy said:

Has there been any indication on travel restrictions? I assume you won't have to quarantine if you go to somewhere like Sweden? At this point, I'm seriously considering it.
you might can fly there, but if you aren't Swedish or EU citizen, you can't stay unless you are there for essential business.
7nine
Diggity
AG
heaven forbid the toll roads...charge tolls!
David_Puddy
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

David_Puddy said:

you might can fly there, but if you aren't Swedish or EU citizen, you can't stay unless you are there for essential business.

Is somewhere like Mexico enforcing stuff like this? Not going to risk it, but just curious.
Texaggie7nine
Not sure that you wouldn't be prevented from getting in, I think they are doing the whole temperature check and perhaps more medical screening, but I do know that hotels and resorts in mexico have been essentially shut down to new guests.
7nine
drumboy
AG
David_Puddy said:

Texaggie7nine said:

David_Puddy said:

Is somewhere like Mexico enforcing stuff like this? Not going to risk it, but just curious.
I read on the Travel Board that hotels are closed until mid June
tk for tu juan
Watch this storm approaching from the SW
wessimo
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Is it full of COVID-19?
Chewy
AG
Just checked a resort in Cabo and they're taking reservations starting on May 18th. Doesn't mean they won't extend their shutdown date but you can book a reservation starting on May 18th.
tk for tu juan
wessimo said:

tk for tu juan said:

Is it full of COVID-19?

Yes, COVID rain is the new acid rain
aTm2004
AG
David_Puddy said:

Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

I don't get the up in arms about the gym, it's got to be one of the worst places for transmission of this stupid virus with the constant touching of machines and sweat

Run, it's free,
Pushups they are free
Pull-ups they are basically free, $15 and a drill can have you one up in your garage in 15 min.
Squats, lunges free.

From someone who is usually at the gym 5 times a week, these home workouts are just not the same. I'm ready for my gym to open back up. I am curious as to how they regulate the traffic though. Is it going to be similar to restaurants where there is only 25% of the capacity allowed? I imagine that the majority of restaurants, gyms, and retail stores will be pretty liberal with the 25% rule.
What part of town are you in? I may or may not know one that possibly could or could not be open up on the Upper East Side.
aTm2004
AG
RK said:

haven't you guys ever watched Rocky? just go up to your cabin and chop a bunch of wood and run up the mountain with a log on your back. maybe hang from the rafters of the barn and do some crunches...
But what about the people required to sit in the wagon while you push it up?
aTm2004
AG
redag06 said:

I mean Herschel Walker didn't lift weights.
Yeah, and he was one of the 0.00001% of the population given an athletic gift from God
aTm2004
AG
wessimo said:

tk for tu juan said:

Is it full of COVID-19?
It's a bleach (Mexican brand) storm sent by Trump to kill the COVID.
98Ag99Grad
AG
anything on memorial park driving range?
JYDog90
AG
aTm2004 said:

wessimo said:

tk for tu juan said:

Is it full of COVID-19?

C'mon. We know bleach storms don't work. You gotta inject that $&@#.
Formerly Willy Wonka
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
David_Puddy said:

I don't get the up in arms about the gym, it's got to be one of the worst places for transmission of this stupid virus with the constant touching of machines and sweat

Run, it's free,
Pushups they are free
Pull-ups they are basically free, $15 and a drill can have you one up in your garage in 15 min.
Squats, lunges free.

From someone who is usually at the gym 5 times a week, these home workouts are just not the same. I'm ready for my gym to open back up. I am curious as to how they regulate the traffic though. Is it going to be similar to restaurants where there is only 25% of the capacity allowed? I imagine that the majority of restaurants, gyms, and retail stores will be pretty liberal with the 25% rule.

Of course they aren't the same, but it's good to shock the system with something different with a **** ton more reps once and a while. stack sets of 20 pushups and 10 pull-ups together for 10 rounds with as little rest as possible and you are going to feel it the next day. Leg day do different lunges and squats until failure. I'm not saying get huge but tone and lean out.
David_Puddy
AG
aTm2004 said:

David_Puddy said:

Run, it's free,
Pushups they are free
Squats, lunges free.

What part of town are you in? I may or may not know one that possibly could or could not be open up on the Upper East Side.

Heights
aTm2004
AG
Willy Wonka said:

aTm2004 said:

wessimo said:

tk for tu juan said:

Is it full of COVID-19?

Think outside the box.

LostInLA07
AG
Montgomery County Judge:

" Update concerning the Governors latest orders and the vagueness of those orders. Unless a clarifying order is issued between now and Friday as far as I'm concerned gyms, hair salons, nail salons and many more can be open."

https://www.facebook.com/countyjudgekeough/videos/539546310285523/
Bregxit
AG
LostInLA07 said:

Montgomery County Judge:

" Update concerning the Governors latest orders and the vagueness of those orders. Unless a clarifying order is issued between now and Friday as far as I'm concerned gyms, hair salons, nail salons and many more can be open."

The only problem being is that hair stylists are licensed. I am betting they won't open without Abbott's explicit blessing.
SabineAg
AG
Yeah because their printed paper license is sooo legit.......

Bregxit
AG
PalomaPachanga said:

Yeah because their printed paper license is sooo legit.......

True. But what is legit is a citation, summons and big fuggin' fine that comes with not playing the game.
SabineAg
AG
Just like the masks and federal american grill - not going to be enforced.
spider96
AG
aTm2004 said:

Willy Wonka said:

aTm2004 said:

wessimo said:

tk for tu juan said:

Is it full of COVID-19?

Think outside the box.

How can you be so obtuse?
Bregxit
AG
PalomaPachanga said:

Just like the masks and federal american grill - not going to be enforced.
Just pointing out one part that actually has teeth. Masks and FedAG didn't. /shrug

I am surprised the gays haven't pitched a fit over the name of that restaurant lol.
David_Puddy
AG
Can us Harris county residents replace Lina for him please?
aTm2004
AG
Bregxit said:

LostInLA07 said:

Montgomery County Judge:

The only problem being is that hair stylists are licensed. I am betting they won't open without Abbott's explicit blessing.
aTm2004
AG
SabineAg
AG
Masks were given a penalty which was deemed unconstitutional. I think there's a pretty good argument on the constitutionality of private businesses being forced to close.

Also you don't think that Federal American Grill has permits and licensing that could be revoked or fined???
First Page Last Page
Page 115 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.