Houston
Sponsored by

Carpet Cleaning

1,181 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by KatyAg88
claudec02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm looking for recommendations of carpet cleaner/furniture preferably in
the Katy area. Also what type of cleaning is better steam or shampoo. Son has
asthma. I'm aware that we probably shouldn't have carpet buy until we switch to
wood floors I need some recommendations. TIA
Know1
AG
We use 2 companies

Brightway Carpet Cleaning...281-391-2224

Tex-A-Clean Carpet Care 832-318-2300 (main number, but they have an office in Katy)

My email is in my profile. If you wouldn't mind following up on your service I would appreciate it. We try to make sure anytime we refer that the service is excellent.
AgCPA95
AG
If those guys don't come through I've used Angelic Carpet Cleaning in Katy based on several referrals and was happy with the service and price.
Know1
AG
AgCPA95 said:

If those guys don't come through I've used Angelic Carpet Cleaning in Katy based on several referrals and was happy with the service and price.
Thanks for sharing....can never have enough good folks to refer.
shihitemuslim
AG
Clean as a whistle
aggie_sprt
Will second Brightway as well.

Also check about duct cleaning.
claudec02
Thanks guys for responses. I'll look into all of them and let you know which company I picked.
Guitarsoup
AG
Do not under any circumstances let anyone use a shampoo on your carpet that is oil-based (Resolve is an example.)

All non-wool carpet is made out of oil-based products (Olefin, PET/Polyester, Nylon) and an oil based product will stick to it, creating a place to catch dirt.

You can use water-based cleaners or just go to straight hot water/steam. Steam it, vacuum it, steam it, vacuum it and you will get the dirt out.
schmellba99
AG
I have used Oops! Steam Cleaning several times in the past, top notch service, pricing was equal or better than others and zero complaints.
KatyAg88
WOW! Clean Carpet & Tile is Aggie owned. Certified master cleaner and in business for 31 years. Extremely thorough and got stains out that previous mentioned company said would not come out. I asked how they did it when ******** did not, they replied "Expertise and effort".

281-398-8080 is their number.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.