Houston
Sponsored by

Anyone else buying the new 'Hate Us' Astros shirts?

4,430 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Liquid Wrench
BoxingAg84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://hate-us-shirts.myshopify.com/

https://instagr.am/p/B82Gm8apYgy
nonameag99
No
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
Azariah
AG
No, I'm out of baseball now. I've been an Astros fan since birth, but now I'm done. Not because of the 'cheating', but because of our spineless owner's response to it. Instead of an unapologetic '**** you' for simply being better at gamesmanship than everyone else, we got a bend-over-backwards apology for the greatest non-Aggie sports event in my lifetime. So **** Jim Crane, **** the Astros, and **** MLB.

Probably not really the response you were looking for here, sorry about that. I just feel the urge to vent about this.
rangerdanger
AG
Nah. I already bought some themed metal garbage lids for trash days. They say, "Here's the pitch ****h!"

H's are tastefully the Astros logo of course...
herb96
AG
Nah.
BohunkAg
AG
Azariah said:

No, I'm out of baseball now. I've been an Astros fan since birth, but now I'm done. Not because of the 'cheating', but because of our spineless owner's response to it. Instead of an unapologetic '**** you' for simply being better at gamesmanship than everyone else, we got a bend-over-backwards apology for the greatest non-Aggie sports event in my lifetime. So **** Jim Crane, **** the Astros, and **** MLB.

Probably not really the response you were looking for here, sorry about that. I just feel the urge to vent about this.
Good for you bud. Go get em.
Cromagnum
AG
I would sooner buy this one.

Gator92
AG
Guessing "HeHateMe" is copyrighted.

herb96
AG
Cromagnum said:

I'd buy that!
94chem
I hated it when Hitler violated the Nazi Soviet pact, but you've gotta admit, it was a pretty good act of gamesmanship.
BMX Bandit
Azariah said:

Grow testicles in your time off
Ag_07
AG
Azariah said:

Guess we found the "fan" sueing the Astros.
Bubba smollett
BMX Bandit said:

Azariah said:

know how I Know you are gay.?
Z100
AG
https://texags.com/forums/53/topics/3072405/0

Another good 2020 Astros shirt option.
03_Aggie
BMX Bandit said:

Azariah said:

This. I feel you're being a bigger ***** than Crane was.

Pack it in the stadium and get rowdy.
htxag09
AG
Azariah said:

Yet 0 of your 1,500 posts have been about the Astros, including the 2017 World Series run or again in '19....
Dknut
I like this shirt better...

https://leo2go.itemorder.com/product/13465027
Tom Hagen
AG
I just need to get a 2017 World Champions shirt for the next time I am in NYC.
Chewy
AG
Been a fan since birth and I'm tired of the BS. I just want to cheer for my Hometown 9. The players cheated and Crane was/is in a no win situation. The 2017 Championship is tainted no matter you want to rationalize it. That sucks the most.

What I really want more than anything is for the Commissioner to release the Red Sox investigation so people can move on from the Astros.

Then I want the players to win the 2020 title and hire Hinch back so its a bigger middle finger to everyone. Lunhow can keep his ass gone.
Ag_07
AG
Quote:

The 2017 Championship is tainted no matter you want to rationalize it.

No it's not

Quote:

hire Hinch back so its a bigger middle finger to everyone.

Not gonna happen

Quote:

Lunhow can keep his ass gone.

Yeah...That's just ridiculous. His impact has been the biggest of anyone during the run.
Exsurge Domine
BoxingAg84 said:

https://hate-us-shirts.myshopify.com/

https://instagr.am/p/B82Gm8apYgy

Girl at the bottom looks a bit like Julia
Boo Weekley
Azariah said:

I hear you on Crane...he's a spineless limp wristed democrat (and probably has multiple fetishes bordering on illegal).

But how you can say "f the Astros", as in, the players etc., is beyond me. They are a solid group of guys who will probably be very fun to watch this year.

Jim Crane has always been a pathetic liberal fucc boi, but the players don't deserve to have loyal fans abandoning them over this.
BullSprig07
AG
The Astros are bigger than Jim Crane. They're bigger than any of the players on the team, in 8 years they will all be gone anyway. What happened sucks, it's a teaching moment for my son, but other than that they are my hometown baseball team and that's at 100 wins, 100 losses, cheaters, good guys and everything in between.
aTm2004
AG
Gator92 said:

Guessing "HeHateMe" is copyrighted.

But tHeyHateMe probably isn't. There's a series every year where the players can have other names on their jersey, right? That's what Altuve needs for his. Hell, every player from the '17 roster.
schmendeler
AG
the lesson here is, if you're cheating, make sure you get evidence on everyone else, too.
tk for tu juan
Cromagnum said:

I am not even an Astros fan and I would buy that shirt.
JYDog90
AG
schmendeler said:

the lesson here is, if you're cheating, make sure you get evidence on everyone else, too.

They have it.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Guess we found the "fan" sueing the Astros.
I just found out that dip**** isn't even a Stros season ticket holder, he's a ****ing Hooks fan and just got his Hooks season tickets revoked:

https://www.ticketnews.com/2020/02/astros-fan-has-season-tickets-revoked-for-cheating-lawsuit/

Quote:

"I was extremely affected and offended by the Astros cheating scandal and never once thought it seeped down to the Hooks," Hilliard told The Athletic. "The litigation is personal to me given what it represents and how I feel about that kind of thing.
Affected your enjoyment of Whataburger stadium in Corpus watching Double A ball???

Quote:

Hilliard's season ticket plan with the Hooks was held through his Corpus Christi-based law firm Hilliard Martinez Gonzales (HMG). The firm originally bought six seats behind home plate in 2005 and upgraded the season ticket package three years later with five additional seats behind home and a suite. HMG also took part in annual sponsored nights with the club by offering fan giveaways at the park. The overall cost of the firm's involvement with the Hooks is reported at $45,000 annually.

Hilliard has not been shy about taking action against MLB teams, as he previously filed a class action lawsuit in 2018 calling the league to expand its safety measures and improve the protective netting in ballparks after fans sustained injuries from getting hit by foul balls.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.