Houston
Sponsored by

TX-7

3,319 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Liquid Wrench
NCNJ1217
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who has the best shot to remove Lizzie Fletcher?

Wesley Hunt

Maria Espinoza

Cindy Siegel

Like what I see in the literature Wesley Hunt has left at my door. And I like what admittedly limited info I've heard about Maria Espinoza. Not too crazy about Cindy Siegel.

What say you Texags Tine board?
Liquid Wrench
Probably a runoff between Hunt and Siegel.

I'll be voting for Hunt. I think he's running the most serious, aggressive campaign so far, and definitely raising the most money by far. As far as I know, his campaign is the only one that's been knocking on doors all over the district. Cindy's campaign, judging from the emails I get, is mostly geared to the old Republican club types who live in Bellaire and West U.

I've attended one forum. None of them are too far off from my views that I know of. Espinoza may be closest to my views. But it's going to be a serious campaign in the Fall, and Hunt comes across as the sharpest on his feet and running the most serious campaign. He's also endorsed by Trump, if that matters to anyone.
drumboy
AG
Lyin Lizzie Fletcher?!
Panama Red
AG
Looking ahead, Kathaleen Wall in 2022
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Panama Red said:

Looking ahead, Kathaleen Wall in 2022

Hope so
CowtownAg06
AG
I don't live in 7, but I'm friends with a guy who went to West Point with Hunt and raves about him. I'd be voting for him if I could.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I live in 7 and months ago asked my precinct chair his thoughts on the race. He then was emphatically supporting Hunt.

I had dealings with Cindy Siegel when she was on the Board at METRO and was never a fan.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
TX-7 resident here. Hunt has the best chance to beat Lying Lizzie IMO.
Tom Hagen
AG
Voting for Hunt. My only reservation is that he works for Perry homes, so I am worried that he might be weak on illegal immigration.
AGHouston11
AG
Tom Hagen said:

Voting for Hunt. My only reservation is that he works for Perry homes, so I am worried that he might be weak on illegal immigration.

It's really hard to know as he has zero voting record EXCEPT the one time he voted it was in a Democratic primary!

Marvin_Zindler
AG
AGHouston11 said:

Tom Hagen said:

It's really hard to know as he has zero voting record EXCEPT the one time he voted it was in a Democratic primary!

Take your pick of shi!!y options. Then go with the best shi!!y option.

Lizzie has been a lock-step tool of Pelosie.

Anyone will do better than her when it comes to representing the interests of TX7
Liquid Wrench
AGHouston11 said:

Tom Hagen said:

You still working to elect Kathaleen Wall?
AGHouston11
AG
Body By Fisher said:

AGHouston11 said:

Tom Hagen said:

You still working to elect Kathaleen Wall?

Never have. I just don't share the hate may have for her here. I also have never voted for her.
Ciboag96
Hunt. He's pro Oil & Gas Industry, unlike lyin Lizzie. In stump speech I saw he was very pro wall and legal immigration. Phenomenal family. Brother, sister and father all former military.
MAROON
AG
Went to a neighborhood meet and great with Wesley. Phenomenal guy who I will gladly support. All the stay and home Mom Beto groupies voted Lying Lizzie in last time. We need to return sanity to this district
Jock 07
AG
I'm a TX-7 resident as well and plan on voting for Hunt
Liquid Wrench
MAROON said:

Went to a neighborhood meet and great with Gene. Phenomenal guy who I will gladly support. All the stay and home Mom Beto groupies voted Lying Lizzie in last time. We need to return sanity to this district
Who is Gene?
MAROON
AG
Body By Fisher said:

MAROON said:

Went to a neighborhood meet and great with Gene. Phenomenal guy who I will gladly support. All the stay and home Mom Beto groupies voted Lying Lizzie in last time. We need to return sanity to this district
Who is Gene?
not sure what I did there - meant Wesley
Liquid Wrench
I was thinking "Gene Hunt" was Harvey Keitel's character in Life on Mars.

btw, saw Hunt speak today at a rally with Michael Berry and Ted Cruz. Great event. Fairly impressive speeches by all three, and real barnburner performance by Cruz.
Jock 07
AG
Still early but lookin good for Hunt
Liquid Wrench
Looks like I was wrong about Hunt going into a runoff. He's got this. Low turnout today and he killed it in early voting.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.