Houston
Sponsored by

Astros Fans, I want to get your opinion

8,801 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by schmellba99
03_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Keeper of The Spirits said:

We do need to hire a middle linebacker to come off the bench because I hope our benches clear no less than the number of opponents we have. Take no **** from anyone. #theHagainsttheworld

George Springer
6'3"
220 lbs

Yordan Alvarez
6'5"

Just bring Gattis back and I think we're good.

Jett01
AG
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
03_Aggie said:

Keeper of The Spirits said:

We do need to hire a middle linebacker to come off the bench because I hope our benches clear no less than the number of opponents we have. Take no **** from anyone. #theHagainsttheworld

George Springer
6'3"
220 lbs

Yordan Alvarez
6'5"

Just bring Gattis back and I think we're good.

can Charles Oakley play right field?
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Maybe hometowner Adam Dunn comes out of retirement, he whooped Chris Sims ass in the locker room at Texas, I'd love to see him give mike fiers a taste
permabull
AG
TXAGBQ76
AG
I think t is pretty certain other teams were doing it since the MLB commissioner sent a letter to all teams before lthe season saying it would not be tolerated and punished.
schmellba99
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

I think t is pretty certain other teams were doing it since the MLB commissioner sent a letter to all teams before lthe season saying it would not be tolerated and punished.
Yankees and Red Sox were fined undisclosed amounts of money with respect to stealing signs.

Funny how MLB is ensuring they are protected, but the Astros are fair game.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.