Houston
Sponsored by

A Red Pear Realty Contest: 2019 by the Numbers

1,111 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Red Pear Realty
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Howdy Ags!

2019 was our first full year of business with Red Pear Realty, and what a year it was! We had the opportunity to help a ton of Aggies around the great state of Texas, both buying and selling, and some doing both. After the dust settled and 2019 came to an end, we went back and calculated just exactly how much money we saved and rebated our TexAgs clients in commissions. Can you guess just how much money we saved and rebated the TexAgs community in 2019? The poster who gets closest to the final amount will win a $100 gift card to Maroon U. I'll start the bidding at $3.50.

We would love the opportunity to earn your business in 2020. Give us a call at (832) 491-8000 or send us an email at save@myredpear.com, and be on the lookout for more BIG news in the coming months.

Gig 'em,

Jamie Poirier '09
Owner / Broker
(832) 491-8000
save@myredpear.com
myredpear.com
nonameag99
$75,000.69
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
Dr. Venkman
AG
Price Is Right rules?
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Dr. Venkman said:

Price Is Right rules?

Staff sets the rules and acts as judge on these contests so I will defer to them. We did say "closest" so while I'm a huge Price is Right fan (watched it yesterday in fact), I think we should stick to closest.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Dr. Venkman
AG
$175,000
one MEEN Ag
AG
Alright Jamie, I'm your huckleberry.

Looking at your MLS history on HAR.com, you sold 14 homes in 2019. HAR gives only a price range, but lets take the midrange dollar value for each of the houses and hope that over 14 homes it averages out. So that means you sold approximately $5,126,000 in real estate in 2019. A 3% real estate commission on that would be $153,780, so you rebated 2% of buyers for $102,520. But thats if all of your clients were buyers and they weren't.

Adjusting for your buyer/seller rebates, I estimate that you rebated all of your clients approximately $109,000 in 2019. But you asked how much of that was Texags? I would say probably 60% so put me down for $65,400 is what you rebated Texags clients.

This of course assuming that you are the lead for all the texags clients. If your wife or other realtors in house used Texags then I'm toast.

Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Howdy Ags!

We have a winner!

KaneIsAble was the closest bid with an estimate of $121,350--off by just $44 or 0.0363%. The actual amount of commissions that we saved or credited TexAgs users around Texas in 2019 was $121,306, and we had a great time doing it. We want to say thank you to each of our clients for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and making 2019 such a great year.

If you are looking to buy or sell in 2020, please reach out via email, PM, call, or text. We would love to help you make the most of your purchase or sale.

Gig 'em,

Jamie Poirier '09
Owner / Broker
(832) 491-8000
save@myredpear.com
myredpear.com

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I like this thinking! Here's what made this a really hard contest to calculate:

1. HAR only shows Houston area transactions, but we did transactions in all major Texas markets--Austin, Bryan & College Station, Dallas & Fort Worth, and San Antonio. We also did a couple of off-MLS transactions.

2. Although TexAgs is where we focused our marketing, we helped many clients outside of this site through other relationships. Also, I guess its possible that other clients are members of TexAgs but didn't tell us that they found us that way.

3. We have agents who did a decent number of deals in 2019 and are adding agents around the state (announcements coming soon). If you know someone that is interested in joining the team in DFW or BCS, please have them reach out to us.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.