Congrats to gooberhead! Here's his answer: I started an exercise regimen to replace long term antidepressant use. I was starting to have concerning side effects and the dr/pharma answer to that is to up the dosage and/or piggyback another antidepressant on top. Wasn't about to do that, so I weaned off the pills over a years time and started exercising.

Lost 30 lbs, walk/run 30-35 miles , 5 days a week. Been going about a year. Makes me feel better, mentally and physically. So, I just feel like it's something I need/want to do for life. I'm 63, btw, and in the best shape I've been in in 20 years !

Another new year, another new set of resolutions! Let us take a wild guess. Does getting in your best shape make the top 5? If we're right, keep reading!

2020 is YOUR year to not only meet your fitness goals, but exceed them with the help of the NEW adidas Alphabounce+ U shoes at Maroon U. These shoes are designed with your workouts in mind, keeping you balanced and energized during tough training sessions, long runs, and everything in between.

Enter for a chance to win your very own pair of adidas Alphabounce+ U shoes from Maroon U by commenting below with how you're staying committed to your 2020 health resolution.

Winner to be announced Monday, 1/20!