Houston
Sponsored by

Need Handyman - Spring Branch Area

1,379 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by tmaggie50
tmaggie50
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Charlie Murphy
Can't help but interested as well
Chewy
AG
Either learn to speak Spanish or find someone who speaks Spanish then head to Long Point and Witte. All your wishes will be granted.
Liquid Wrench
This is one thing Nextdoor can actually be good for. Shouldn't be hard to find a competent semi-retired handyman nearby without going through a contractor just to paint or patch things up .
randy828
AG
Chewy said:

Either learn to speak Spanish or find someone who speaks Spanish then head to Long Point and Witte. All your wishes will be granted.
Or Tanner and Gessner.
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
BrianJ844
I am interested as well (Galleria area here).

I am needing someone to take down a mirror wall and patch or replace the sheet rock behind it in our townhouse and to either update our wet bar area or turn it into built ins.

I was getting ready for work this morning when I heard a crash downstairs. One of the mirrors took a dive all over our dinning room table. I guess the change in the air from the warm front finally did in the 40+ year old glue. Wife said it is time for the rest to go as well.

Also any recommendations for painters (could be same handyman as above or different outfit). Thinking of changing the baseboard color along with the color of the kitchen cabinets to update the place.
randy828
AG
https://www.facebook.com/TheCurbView/?eid=ARDe8UfDaD9DWNQxkwd7aaxebuey4AJcfmqapSvWSTvmvM373DyPFZ48ZVS2l8hG60dHOrjQNyzyrYze&timeline_context_item_type=intro_card_work&timeline_context_item_source=100005921801894&fref=tag

We used Joe for our kitchen renovations. A co-worker is using him now for his kitchen renovation. Joe does pretty much any project for the house.
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
tmaggie50
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.