Houston
Sponsored by

Buzbee TV

1,548 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aTm2004
Panama Red
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Uninvited

Quote:

A website created for the show this week indicates that Buzbee plans to take a "deep dive" into some of the city's best dining neighborhoods. It's unclear where exactly the show will air, but Buzbee's website indicates that he's already planning episodes centered around the dining scenes in Downtown Houston, Kingwood, and "The Hights." "Houston is the most diverse city in the world; with one of the most dynamic restaurant scenes in the entire country," Buzbee wrote. "I've been lucky enough to eat at some of the recognized best restaurants in our fair city. But now, I'm going deeper."
My backyard in the Hights better be featured.
I Am A Critic
As in "uninvited to be mayor of Houston"?
Username checks out.
JYDog90
AG

We'll hit the "Hights" and oh what "hights" we'll hit.
E
AG
Nothing says diverse fine dining scene like Kingwood
BQ_90
AG
i'm in if he'll interview the high dollar dallas hoes that steal his art
Chewy
AG
Buzz loves him some Buzz.
chimpanzee
E said:

That's got to be a parody episode.

We've got Bill's Cafe on 494 that makes a legit good burger, but apart from that, the next best establishment that you couldn't find elsewhere is probably a meat market/taco shop that's better than mediocre, I guess.
Liquid Wrench
I"m hoping he'll go over to Trigg's in Humble so Houston board posters can tell us why it's not in their BBQ Top 17.
Texaggie7nine
I could always kind of tell he was a head sucker...
7nine
aTm2004
AG
chimpanzee said:

E said:

That's got to be a parody episode.

We've got Bill's Cafe on 494 that makes a legit good burger, but apart from that, the next best establishment that you couldn't find elsewhere is probably a meat market/taco shop that's better than mediocre, I guess.

Kingwood Taco Shop off of Mills Branch. If you're not sure about it, it's the place the yard crews go during lunch time. If you're lucky enough to catch them on a day they have tamales, you won't be disappointed. They're made from scratch, and due to the time it takes to make them, they only offer them every so often...that's what the owner told me when I asked one day why they don't have them all of the time. The Meat Market sucks and is over priced.

Chelsea's is also pretty legit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.