Houston
Sponsored by

Winner Announced for Gift Card to The Warehouse

966 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by agz win
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Congrats to TNAg76! Here's his winning answer:

Arkansas - 1975. The line to get in was past the old swimming pool and almost to Welborn Highway. The overflow was watching in Rudder. Sutton got 2 technicals, and I believe, Dave Goff hit the game winner with a couple of seconds left to win 62-60. G. Rollie was really rocking that night, with the entire Aggie Band rattling the walls. Great memories of 'Jolly Rollie'. Won the SWC that year as well!

Whoop!
The Aggie men's and women's basketball seasons have already rolled out with a bang, and we're looking forward to watching some exciting times at Reed Arena in the near future. Make sure your fan apparel measures up to keep Reed rocking in our NEW basketball arrivals.

Tell us your favorite Aggie basketball memory and you'll be entered to win a $50 gift card to The Warehouse.

The winner will be announced Monday, November 18.

Visor Guy
AG
The shot!
Azariah
AG
I still believe we're going to come back and win the 1997 Conference Finals against the Jazz. Just biding our time to make it super clutch.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Didn't realize Christmas had already happened this year. My kids are gonna be really disappointed.

My favorite memory was the two years we were pretty good.
WES2006AG
AG
Visor Guy said:

The shot!

For Aggie basketball, this is the only answer
ensign_beedrill
AG
Chanting Watermelon Watermelon at Rick Barnes was pretty fun.
Silky Johnston
Can we get a censored version of that picture...
WES2006AG
AG
Silky Johnston said:

Can we get a censored version of that picture...
I didn't see that. I took it down. My bad.
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
Rushing the court with about 17 other people when we beat Doug Gottlieb's Okie State team back in January of 2000. It was the first win against a ranked team in over 13 years.

I rushed the court only to end up getting pushed head-first by my buddy into Andy Slocum's armpit with his arms reaching upward in celebration. So gross.
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
Ha, found video from an old Eddie Sutton coach's show.

Scantron882
AG
Kermit Davis stopping his Maroon Mercury Marquis to allow me to cross the street on Joe Routt in front of G. Rollie.
agz win
AG
Phi Slamma Jamma in Jolly Rolly. Good times.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.