Houston
Sponsored by

Heights gets a Total Wine

4,935 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pahdz
Ferris Wheel Allstar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

Total Wine & More will open Nov. 14 at 2857 Katy Freeway, Suite 100, and Ulta will open Nov. 15 next door, according to signs posted in front the stores. Total Wine is holding a grand opening weekend at that location Nov. 14-16 with a free welcome gifts and will donate a portion of the sales those days to Family Houston.
and Ulta, whatever that is
drumboy
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

Quote:

Total Wine & More will open Nov. 14 at 2857 Katy Freeway, Suite 100, and Ulta will open Nov. 15 next door, according to signs posted in front the stores. Total Wine is holding a grand opening weekend at that location Nov. 14-16 with a free welcome gifts and will donate a portion of the sales those days to Family Houston.
I saw the TW a couple weeks ago behind Kroger and this is going to be a cheap beer mecca since that Krogers seems to always have $6 Saint Arnold, Eureka, Spindletap etc.
BSD
AG

I curse the day I found out...and every day I pay that bill.
E
AG
Um, I think you mean Rice Military/Sawyer Heights gets a Total Wine... /Heights snobs
digging tunnels
AG
I'm stoked for the TW opening. Wife is stoked for both openings
BohunkAg
AG
digging tunnels said:

I've heard that about her.
Post removed:
by user
BullSprig07
AG
BohunkAg said:

digging tunnels said:

username checks out as well
Dr. Doctor
AG
BohunkAg said:

digging tunnels said:

Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Mrs. DT might want to get an at home pregnancy test...
drumboy
AG

Mrs. DT might want to get an at home pregnancy test...
Not if DT is doing it in the right order. If not, she'll need some antibiotics as well.
digging tunnels
AG
Dammit!!!
Ciboag96
Literally nobody in the Heights calls it the Katy Freeway. Sounds children of the corn-ish
aggiederelict
All kidding aside, TW is the tits. I have stopped going to the Specs near me because Total Wine so good.
TX04Aggie
AG
I hear ya. I felt like I was cheating on Specs for a while.. but got over it. Big fan of Total Wine, usually go to one in Memorial by office, but glad to have one close by now.
Liquid Wrench
Ciboag96 said:

Literally nobody in the Heights calls it the Katy Freeway. Sounds children of the corn-ish

Does anyone use the freeway names outside of the media or marketing people? Same thing with "The Eastex." Im born and raised here and, in normal conversation, always heard and used freeway numbers.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Body By Fisher said:

Ciboag96 said:

Does anyone use the freeway names outside of the media or marketing people? Same thing with "The Eastex." Im born and raised here and, in normal conversation, always heard and used freeway numbers.
Only Yankees
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
TX04Aggie said:

I hear ya. I felt like I was cheating on Specs for a while.. but got over it. Big fan of Total Wine, usually go to one in Memorial by office, but glad to have one close by now.
Specs got fat and happy with their near monopoly. They needed some quality competition to shake things up. Right now Specs is way behind in the shopping experience and price department. It will be great when they wake up and improve everything they are doing. Unfortunately it is going to take several more Total Wines opening up before it hurts them bad enough.
BullSprig07
AG
Body By Fisher said:

Ciboag96 said:

I think it's funny when folks from the west coast come here and call it "THE 10" or THE 59"
drumboy
AG
Water Turkey07 said:

Body By Fisher said:

Ciboag96 said:

I think it's funny when folks from the west coast come here and call it "THE 10" or THE 59"
Just south of downtown on "the" 45.

Post removed:
by user
Liquid Wrench
Matt Hooper
AG
TW soft opening is today. Access point off of I-10 frontage road (aka: the 10) easiest path in vs Studemont.

Edit:
If traveling from the South use Summer Street.
herb96
AG
E said:

Um, I think you mean Rice Military/Sawyer Heights gets a Total Wine... /Heights snobs

Not Rice Military either
- Rice Military snob
Waltonloads08
AG
BohunkAg said:

digging tunnels said:

Hello? Yes, I'd like to report a murder!
Texan_Aggie
AG
Who needs a TW when you can just chill at Jimmy's Icehouse and Fitzgerald's.
Post removed:
by user
drumboy
AG
Same for Jimmies.
Liquid Wrench
Taking note of your woosh.
Post removed:
by user
Liquid Wrench
At least Jimmy's wasn't demolished. Bobcat Teddy's looked packed when I've driven by, but haven't checked it out yet.

*and yes.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I am a fan of Bobcat T. It still has a Jimmy's vibe to it but a little more modernized with TVs and a better patio. Still have a lot of the same crowd.
IrishTxAggie
AG

I am a fan of Bobcat T. It still has a Jimmy's vibe to it but a little more modernized with TVs and a better patio. Still have a lot of the same crowd.
Big fan of Bobcat T. Except for Shiner not being included in the domestic bucket price. They don't give me **** about my cigars which is nice.
Post removed:
by user
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.