Houston
Sponsored by

White Oak

2,217 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Olsen
BigLeftMiss08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am going to the Ryan Bingham concert in the middle of the month and was curious if anyone had any knowledge on when to expect him on stage? I didn't know if they shifted things around a bit since he is playing on a Sunday. Any info is welcome!
nonameag99
Who?

What month?
BigLeftMiss08
AG
Ryan Bingham - Nov. 17th
Jim_jones
Who ?
Texaggie7nine
7nine
P.H. Dexippus
AG
"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
Teddy Perkins
AG
Aglaw09 said:

I am going to the Ryan Bingham concert in the middle of the month and was curious if anyone had any knowledge on when to expect him on stage? I didn't know if they shifted things around a bit since he is playing on a Sunday. Any info is welcome!
He'll have to be done by 11pm so I'd expect him on a bit after 9pm. If you can get ahold of someone in the box office they should be able to tell you.
randy828
AG
You should go see Alaina Castillo there on Dec 4th.
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
Olsen
AG
Jim_jones said:

Who ?

Username checks out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.