Houston
Sponsored by

Plumber needed to replace/repair sewage line

1,506 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by LeftyAg89
LeftyAg89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've had ongoing sewage backup issues with my triplex rental in Houston... The 3 units feed together into the main line and roots have apparently broken in somewhere along the line. The plumber keeps pulling up roots and/or tampons, etc (but that's another issue!) that get caught ...the sewage backs up into 2 of the units, sometimes overflowing out of the shower and onto the floors. Disgusting.

So... has anyone used a plumber for a similar type of job, and would recommend them?

I've used two plumbers for the past 15+ years for this property but I'm ready to try someone else.

Thanks and Gig 'em!
(removed:110205)
I used Village Plumbing for a mainline issue last year. Very good work. Reputable company.

https://villageplumbing.com/

shihitemuslim
AG
I used David Smolinsky at Leader Plumbing. Whenever I have an issue, I just text him 8322829262. Been using him for 5 years.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I've used Pickett Plumbing. Good people.
"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
LeftyAg89
AG
Thanks for the recommendations.

I had Village come out and give me a quote... $14,400

It's a pretty big job, includes cutting up 20+ feet of concrete walkway/parking space, digging up and replacing 55' of sewer line, then pouring new concrete walkway and portion of parking space concrete.

Seems a little high so I'm looking to get another quote or two.

Have any of you had a similar type of job done and if so can you recommend who the company that did the work?

Thanks and Gig 'em!
LeftyAg89
AG
Any other plumbing recommendations? TIA
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.