Houston
Sponsored by

Ship Channel Closed

8,928 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aTm2004
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

WTF? Cut them down
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

chimpanzee
Greenpeace winning over the locals in LaPorte.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I thought they were doing some sort of inspection. A holes cost me 20 minutes this morning.
Nitro Power
AG
Someone needs to go mow down the cones
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
Al Bula
AG
Is there anything liberals don't eff up?!

(Rhetorical question but we know the answer is they screw things up 100% of the time every time)
Cynic
So Greenpeace should be charged for all the late deliveries right?

CapeAggie89
AG
USCG has closed the Ship Channel to ship traffic so playing right into their hands.
YellAg2004
AG
How is this not a terrorist activity?
Liquid Wrench
They would really draw some attention to the environment if they jumped off the bridge.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Where's the crazed chimp when you need him?
RK
AG
that would be incredible.
Caliber
AG
Do those dip****s even realize how much of the gear they are using is made from oil? Seems like a great counter activity. "Our oil products are so great that even the anti oil protesters insist on using them."
CapeAggie89
AG
I am also sure that these twits traveled to Houston using only green methods. I am sure that they came on foot as all other methods rely on oil one way or another, NOT !!
FHKChE07
AG
Yeah, I doubt they are using climbing rope braided from their own armpit hair. And those banners look like they are nylon.
suburban cowboy
AG
They need to be arrested. This will screw my drive home.
Bucketrunner
Target practice.
PeekingDuck
AG
"The Ship Channel is one of the biggest exporters of oil," she said. "About 7,000 barrels of oil come through here."
RK
AG
is she referring to the engine oil in the ships?
H-town ag
AG
I wonder if they are wearing diapers?
tk for tu juan
PeekingDuck said:

"The Ship Channel is one of the biggest exporters of oil," she said. "About 7,000 barrels of oil come through here."

Waltonloads08
AG
A real climate activist would protest oil by cutting their NYLON ropes.

Waltonloads08
AG
H-town ag said:

I wonder if they are wearing diapers?

I'm guessing they are wearing petroleum derived clothing while hanging from their petroleum derived ropes while flying their petroleum derived banners while drinking water from their petroleum derived Nalgene bottles.

Don't worry though, they will convert thousands of working class folks to their cause by making them late to work and then again late home to their families.

Post removed:
by user
CapeAggie89
AG
A Whole 7,000 barrels ! The horror !
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I am curious about when the harnesses cut off the circulation to their legs. Seems a fitting reward for their valiant efforts.
Fall92
AG
Cynic said:

So Greenpeace should be charged for all the late deliveries right?

I would love to see them get hit with a slew of off-hire, delay and demurrage claims.
"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be."
Tom Hagen
AG
Should send a fireboat to the bridge and spray the mf'ers.

Bert315
AG
Should have kept the channel open and if a tanker hit one of them oh well that's what they get. Kinda like if you chose to run in traffic on the freeway, get what you get.
Ronnie
AG
So many comments to star. My only regret is I have but one star to give each comment.
Goose
AG
Can we pull the one on the end back a ways and then let go so they bump into each other like this??

Ag_07
AG
So I kinda get why they haven't taken any action against these idiots hanging form the bridge. They're in an precarious spot that's difficult to get to and it may be more dangerous to get them down as it is to let them hang there. Don't agree with it but I get it.

Here's what I don't get...Each protester dangling there has one support person there on the bridge. Why are they letting them stand there? F that nonsense!! They should be cuffed and hauled off ASAP.
schmellba99
AG
FHKChE07 said:

Yeah, I doubt they are using climbing rope braided from their own armpit hair. And those banners look like they are nylon.
Oil based items I've seen so far:

Travel (cars, planes, etc.)
Ropes
Safety cones
Safety vests
Clothing
Communication gear

Pretty much everything in the picture is oil based to some degree. I hate people, these people really just need to be cut loose or F it - let the ships continue on their merry way and if they hit or broil one of them with their stacks, no big loss. Let them dangle there like the English used to dangle pirates in cages over Port Royal 300 years ago.
CashinOut
AG
Ag_07 said:

So I kinda get why they haven't taken any action against these idiots hanging form the bridge. They're in an precarious spot that's difficult to get to and it may be more dangerous to get them down as it is to let them hang there. Don't agree with it but I get it.

Here's what I don't get...Each protester dangling there has one support person there on the bridge. Why are they letting them stand there? F that nonsense!! They should be cuffed and hauled off ASAP.
I didn't realize they had someone on the bridge with them. Agree they should have been hauled off already and when it's time for the danglers to come up, make it a rescue operation and charge them the full bill.
Ciboag96
All those demurrage costs are gonna be shoved up Greenpeace's ass.
Jock 07
AG
Brad06ag said:

Do those dip****s even realize how much of the gear they are using is made from oil? Seems like a great counter activity. "Our oil products are so great that even the anti oil protesters insist on using them."
understanding the concept of logic has never been a liberal's strong suit.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.