Houston
Sponsored by

Giveaway Time: What's your favorite symbol on the Aggie Ring?

949 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Milwaukees Best Light
Aggie Network
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Thanks to everyone who submitted their answers. The correct answer to #2 is 30.

Congratulations to the following poster who will be getting an Association goodie bag.

• Milwaukees Best Light

We'll be in touch with the winner soon.

Be on the look out for more trivia giveaways throughout the year. Thanks and gig 'em.

---

Post answers to BOTH questions below and we'll select one winner from this thread on Friday, September 13 at 3 p.m. The winner will receive an Association goodie bag.

• Question #1: What is your favorite symbol on the Aggie Ring and why?
  • Question #2: How many stars are on the Aggie Ring? HINT: Find the answer HERE.

The Aggie Ring is the most visible symbol of the Aggie Network that connects Aggies around the world. Each symbol of the Aggie Ring represents values every Aggie should hold: Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Loyalty, Respect and Selfless Service.

DID YOU KNOW The Association of Former Students' Aggie Ring Program has the honor and responsibility of protecting the integrity of the Aggie Ring, including overseeing the eligibility, order and delivery of Aggie Rings.

Watch as one family tells the story of how their daughter will be remembered through an Aggie Ring Scholarship.

---

The Association of Former Students is the oldest organization serving Texas A&M University in support of the ever-growing Aggie Network. We are HERE for Aggies during their days as students and former students, THERE for Aggies as they make their way around the world and EVERYWHERE that the Aggie Network needs us to be.

Learn more at AggieNetwork.com.
The Association of Former Students | Texas A&M University
AggieNetwork@AggieNetwork.com | (979) 845-7514
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
1. My name on the inside, cause I am awesome.

2. Mine has 9 stars. Not sure how many it had originally, but that is how many there are now.
FarmerJohn
AG
I like the cannon because I imagine the first design just had the rifle and the saber, and someone said, "Can we work in some artillery?"
Aggie Network
Sponsor
AG
Thanks to everyone who responded. Winner posted in the OP.

Randy '01
The Association of Former Students | Texas A&M University
AggieNetwork@AggieNetwork.com | (979) 845-7514
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Whoop!

First thing I have won on this site!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.