Houston
Sponsored by

Aggie club north Houston/Woodlands

2,252 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by IrishTxAggie
PrincessButtercup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where's a good place to watch?

Thanks.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
WeKnowStuffAg
PrincessButtercup said:

Where's a good place to watch?

Thanks.
My house
PrincessButtercup
AG
Thanks!
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Welcome. I personally like Mo's Irish Pub, good drink and food as well as a great weekday happy hour. $2.52 craft beer specials.
Unemployed
AG
brs4688 said:

Welcome. I personally like Mo's Irish Pub, good drink and food as well as a great weekday happy hour. $2.52 craft beer specials.
Vintage Park or Cypress? Big Aggie contingent for Aggie games?
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Katy.
Texaggie7nine
Backyard grill on Jones needs more Ags. It's Aggie owned, great beer selection. And free nacho buffet for away games.
7nine
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
They would get some business out of advertising on here. Especially with all the vehicle traffic on Aggie Homegames
Ag_N_Houston
AG
I'm looking for a good place to go watch games in the Tomball/Spring/Woodlands area.

I'd also be interested in a good place around Beltway/I-10 or closer to downtown. Last Saturday, I ended up at the official Clemson Houston Club watch party by mistake. That was interesting.
BillE1976
AG
Also looking for a game watch location. I don't get ESPNU and also have been told the DirectTV will not broadcast. Looking in the Montgomery/Conroe/The Woodlands area.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

and also have been told the DirectTV will not broadcast.
The threat got postponed again. ESPN channels are currently available on DirecTV.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Pub Fiction is the official place for The Howdy Club, but unless you're in your early 20s and into drinking until you vomit with a bunch of 30K millionaires, I'd avoid it. Not bad scenery as long as you don't stay long enough for the white girl wasted to kick in.

Cactus Cove will usually let the Aggies take over TVs for games. People more in there 30s and 40s and not as rowdy as Pub. Probably end up there for arky.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.