Houston
Sponsored by

Pyramid scheme - beware while shopping at HEB or Target

31,203 Views | 147 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by htxag09
AgCPA95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is how to handle the MLM bozos

Seamaster
AG
I have good friends that got into essential oils at the right place and at the right time and do well enough that he quit his job.

They're not super pushy about it….at least to their friends!
62strat
AG
The Milkman said:

62strat said:

If some random person was standing around in a store, clearly not shopping, and asked me 'did you go to A&M?' I'd say 'yeh, it was a Wednesday.' and then swiftly walk away.
I still don't get this joke
Mitch Hedberg

"I perform at the colleges and I always buy the shirt from the college because they're quality shirts and they're colorful. But people get the wrong idea, you know? I walk around with a Washington University shirt on and someone goes "Hey, Washington U, did you go there?" "Yeah... it was a Wednesday."

htxag09
AG
waiting 4+ months to explain the punchline of a joke to someone?!?! That's got to be some kind of record
62strat
AG
htxag09 said:

That's got to be some kind of record
So does waiting 2+ years to tell someone you don't get the joke.
fullback44
AG
If someone approaches me I tell them I don't need supplemental income because my oil wells make me too much money already … they will leave quick …

Redstone
AG
We are still buying the essential oils online, and the pyramid stuff for them seems to have tapered off finally.

What annoys me now are the Spectrum contractors near the DVDs and CDs section of the Wal Mart I like. I don't think they are direct employees after doing some research. They're also frequently in the interior entrance of our neighborhood HEB.

htxag09
AG
Same as ac or other appliance salesmen in Home Depot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.