Houston
Sponsored by

Attorney Recs - specializing in medical malpractice

3,180 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by buda91
schmellba99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hate to bring the board down another notch, but need to ask if anybody here can make some recommendations for good attorneys who either have experience in or specialize in medical malpractice?

For your troubles:

Big Cat `93
AG
Scot Doyen: website

I've known him since we were little kids. His dad worked in cardiology for decades, and he knows medicine quite well.
HBCanine08
VictoryLapAg
AG
I specialize in medical malpractice. Send me an email at victorylapag@gmail.com and I can help you out or at least point you in the right direction.
agz win
AG
Mark Lanier

https://lanierlawfirm.com/houston/houston-medical-malpractice/
shihitemuslim
AG
Mark Lanier is not going to be doing this case. The chance of that happening is the same as tony buzbee doing that case. With tort reform, it's not worth their time.
agz win
AG
Maybe but Mark would be good finding a referral.
BMX Bandit
Both of those lawyers take medical malpractice cases if there are good economic damages. Without knowing the facts of the OP, there's no way you can say whether they would take this one or not.
MAS444
AG
Yeah Lanier isn't turning down a really good med mal case. But those are rare.
shihitemuslim
AG
The problem with these cases is the cap of $250k on noneconomic damages. Economic damages take into account loss of future earnings and future medical cost.
VictoryLapAg
AG
Add in as much economic damages as you can and you can still do well on a med mal case, but won't be making the millions that Lanier is used to making.
shihitemuslim
AG
Lanier has an edge compared to these other attorneys as he quotes bible scripture during his arguments. That's gets them.
Post removed:
by user
Astroag
AG
Doug Mena @ Haun Mena
VictoryLapAg
Waltonloads08
AG
shihitemuslim said:

Lanier has an edge compared to these other attorneys as he quotes bible scripture during his arguments. That's gets them.

Is it weird I picture him in a white suit and derby hat?
shihitemuslim
AG
I hear he teaches Sunday school and just quotes scripture all the time. Even after he does cases, he acts crazy in front of the camera. He plays the role well.
buda91
AG
Jim Perdue, Perdue & Kidd one of the last I know of still doing well with med mal work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.