Houston
Sponsored by

General Practitioner MD in The Woodlands / Houston?

1,956 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Thomas Sowell, PhD
Thomas Sowell, PhD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My PCP has ended his practice,

Looking for General Practitioner/Internist/family doc in Conroe / The Woodlands but would consider Houston

Thanks in advance!
Col. Steve Austin
AG
My wife and I go to Dr. Jeffrey Sweeney, been with him for a few years now. Highly recommend. His office is on Pinecroft in the Woodlands, more or less behind Memorial Hermann Hospital.

http://www.memorialhermann.org/doctors/family-medicine-doctors/dr-jeffrey-sweeney-md-24711/

I am not the Six Million Dollar Man, but I might need that surgery. "We have the technology, we can rebuild him!"
03_Aggie
I am pretty much all in at Methodist. So someone from there is pretty much always my rec. since all of the Drs I see are there. that said, Dr Eric Mueller is the internal med Doc that i use.
FtBendTxAg
AG
If you happen to work near uptown/river oaks area, Dr Lisse at Associates in Medicine is an awesome general/pcp doc. My long time pcp went into the dreaded concierge care bull sh it and I wasn't going to shell out 2k-4k a year for a doc I see once a year.

He is down to earth and spends actual time with you explaining the why behind stuff. He's also very receptive in his patient portal if you have questions or concerns.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
03_Aggie said:

I am pretty much all in at Methodist. So someone from there is pretty much always my rec. since all of the Drs I see are there. that said, Dr Eric Mueller is the internal med Doc that i use.

I'm going to see if he's accepting new patients.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
He's not accepting new patients but I went ahead and left a message with his medical assistant just now hoping to get in.
03_Aggie
Never knew that. Hopefully you can get in. Pretty good guy imo.

I'd like to say I could call you in a favor but not sure I have any pull in that regard!
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Without mentioning Dr Mueller by name, the nurse sent me the message through the health portal that my doctor recommends Dr. Mueller. I sent her a message back asking if they could help facilitate getting me in but I haven't heard back yet.
I also left a message with his nurse early afternoon and no reply yet.
My pulmonologist works in the same tower as Dr Mueller too.
Thanks for the name!
The first time I called, the lady who answered just seemed a bit frazzled. She didn't even seem to recognize his name as she repeated it. It seemed odd and off. She's the one who said he wasn't taking new clients. I found a different phone number for this Dr. Mueller and instead of going through the front desk, I went to his assistant's voicemail and asked this nurse to contact me. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm not 100% sure that he's not seeing new patients.
Hopefully I'll get it.
Dill-Ag13
AG
Agape Physicians on the W side of the Woodlands is awesome
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
I have an appointment with Eric Mueller, MD.

Thanks for everyone's input!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.