Houston
Sponsored by

anyone have a good tile installation company?

1,931 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JosephMarcus
JosephMarcus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
anyone have a good tile installation company? I need to have the slate tile on my front porch pulled up and replaced because the builder did a terrible job. anyone have a recommendation for a tile installation company they've used in Houston?
Post removed:
by user
Bighamp03
AG
Lihn. (832) 881-4806

Lihn is a younger guy and works with his dad. I've used them on 3-4 projects. They do great work and are very reasonable.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Eric Herrera Tile. I've used them on two jobs, they did great both times and very reasonably priced. +1 (281) 831-5869
DUman08
AG
Bradley Tile Company. Good people and have used them on some remodels.

https://bradleytileco.com/
JosephMarcus
thanks guys. appreciate the input. I've had one guy come give me an estimate and he seems like he does great work, but the price is quite a bit higher than I think it should cost. I have nothing to reference it against though so looking for a 2nd opinion.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Martin has done good work for me in the past. He's fairly reasonable also. (832) 630-5870
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Aggiemike96
AG
What pricing are you seeing? I paid $1.00 per sq. foot for demo/removal of old tile and $2.00 per sq. foot for installation (floor) of new tile. I provide all materials (tile, thinset and grout); he provides the labor and equipment.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
That's fair, but if I had to do the work it would be $10 for the demo. That job sucks.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
JosephMarcus
Vgrainger
AG
The honest truth is that tile often is not a good product to install on outdoor surfaces. Depending on your setup, it may be ok to reinstall tile, but it may be a better solution to do stained or stamped concrete. Often those are far more long-term, permanent solutions. My company, Envision Renovations, is well versed in both and has done both for TexAgs users. We would be happy to come take a look and provide some options for you. Please give us a call at 713-425-3799. You can check us out on Facebook or at EnvisionYourHome.com. Thanks, Vince Grainger, Class of '08.
JosephMarcus
Vgrainger said:

The honest truth is that tile often is not a good product to install on outdoor surfaces. Depending on your setup, it may be ok to reinstall tile, but it may be a better solution to do stained or stamped concrete. Often those are far more long-term, permanent solutions. My company, Envision Renovations, is well versed in both and has done both for TexAgs users. We would be happy to come take a look and provide some options for you. Please give us a call at 713-425-3799. You can check us out on Facebook or at EnvisionYourHome.com. Thanks, Vince Grainger, Class of '08.
Thanks Vince. I'll give you a call tomorrow. I need someone that can handle the front porch and stairs slate/tile repair (maybe a different material) and also do the top porch so it matches the front. and then also re-tile my bathroom with something new. Would rather have one company do everything at once. Thanks for the message.
Vgrainger
AG
We can do all of that! Please give us a call and we will set up an appointment to come take a look.
DiskoTroop
Vgrainger said:

Do work in the Kingwood area?
DiskoTroop
Vgrainger said:

We can do all of that! Please give us a call and we will set up an appointment to come take a look.

Actually just submitted for a consultation via your website. Thank you Vgrainger
JosephMarcus
Vgrainger said:

Thanks! I called your office earlier today and let all the details with the lady that answered. She said she'd talk with you and review the job and call me back. Thanks for the post on here!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.