Houston
Sponsored by

QX and the Race Pimps will have a busy week ahead

2,933 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Bassmaster
tylercsbn9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some "pregnant" moron apparently grabbed a cop's taser and got herself killed in Baytown.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/baytown-police-officer-shooting-kill-pregnant-woman-video/

Her warrants were for

Quote:

Turner was facing charges for allegedly assaulting The Brixton Apartments manager after the manager had posted an eviction notice on Turner's door April 24, court records show. That same day, the manager tried to get her to leave the apartment when Turner allegedly grabbed the manager's face, scratching her nose and throwing her eyeglasses to the ground, court documents detail
and

Quote:

Turner also allegedly slammed a log through the windshield of someone else's car days later, court records show.

What a peach
Anti-taxxer
AG
Looks like Maleah's mom will be dropped asap
sts7049
AG
mental health issues strike again it seems
Truvada_for_prep
Shocking I say! Just shocking at the details of this story!
NoahAg
Pragnat?
Preajent?
Pradgnit?
Post removed:
by user
Al Bula
AG
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
third coast.. said:

Lol

The full quote:
Quote:

"Sometimes you would see her, you know, get into it with people around the apartments, but nothing too, you know, bad," Raquel Cuellar told CBS News. "It's just, you know, just typical her. She's not a bad person. She didn't hurt nobody."

So not only does she have a warrant for her arrest over assault charges, but you literally just said you have seen her "get into it" with people walking around the apartments but somehow "She didn't hurt nobody"????
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Maybe Baytown will change the name of 330 to the Turner Memorial Highway.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Hood rat / welfare queen with warrants resists arrest and gets shot in the process when she fights with the cop.......

Oops, that's you're problem. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. One less leach on my tax dollars.

Sorry/not sorry.
Ghost91
Saw this on the news last night. Infuriating. Comments from family members included, "this shoulda been handled diff'ernt", "she got two grand babies she never got to hold yet" (maybe shoulda been holding grand babies instead of assaulting neighbors and throwing logs through car windows), and my favorite: "you can see on the video she was just trynna go home, so he shoulda just left her alone".
Cop: "Hi, I'm here to serve you two outstanding warrants and take you into custody".
Sheniqua: "Naw, I'm finna go home".
Cop: "Oh, okay. Well perhaps another time, then".
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
Ghost91 said:

Saw this on the news last night. Infuriating. Comments from family members included, "this shoulda been handled diff'ernt", "she got two grand babies she never got to hold yet" (maybe shoulda been holding grand babies instead of assaulting neighbors and throwing logs through car windows), and my favorite: "you can see on the video she was just trynna go home, so he shoulda just left her alone".
Cop: "Hi, I'm here to serve you two outstanding warrants and take you into custody".
Sheniqua: "Naw, I'm finna go home".
Cop: "Oh, okay. Well perhaps another time, then".
Can't continue to play the victim card if you act and think rationally. Unfortunately, those children will grow up with the same tendencies and thought processes.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
On a cold and gray Baytown morning
A poor little baby child is born
In the ghetto.

In the ghetto
BigPuma
AG
sts7049 said:

mental health issues strike again it seems
Trash people are trash.

***knowing nothing than a 30 second news clip when it was reported, so I haven't looked into this or the "victim/aggressor"
ccolley68
AG
44 year old grandmother. Hate to be a jerk, but that speaks for itself.
drumboy
AG
ccolley68 said:

Having kids at 22 is bad? Check your privilege, bro....
ccolley68
AG
Something makes me think neither waited til the fruitful age of 22 to begin their procreation.
StillNotAnAggie
Well, Al Sharpton is coming down to Houston to do one of her 2 funerals... and apparently according to her lawyer all of these charges are "crap" and this cop murdered her in cold blood at point blank range.
Bassmaster
AG
drumboy said:

ccolley68 said:

Having kids at 22 is bad? Check your privilege, bro....
When the grandchildren all have their driver's licenses already, yes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.