Houston
Sponsored by

Shower door?

1,434 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 94chem
K_P
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a glass shower door / enclosure.

Recommendations?
nonameag99
location?
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
NoahAg
nonameag99 said:

location?
shower
94chem
Go to a glass store and see what you like. They will custom cut it for you. You can have a handyman or tile guy install it or handle the measurements.
94chem
We have a downstairs master and went with frosted glass. Can't emphasize enough how pleased I am with that choice. Everybody assumes clear, but why... I don't know.
K_P
AG
I'm thinking clear makes the space look bigger. Our bathroom is pretty small ~8x8. Not worth it even in that case?
K_P
AG
Location is spring branch
94chem
K_P said:

I'm thinking clear makes the space look bigger. Our bathroom is pretty small ~8x8. Not worth it even in that case?

Just pointing out options because everybody will assume you want clear, but our frosted let's in plenty of light without putting us on display.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Frosted should hide the water spots. Clear is a pain in the ass to keep sparkly clean.
YellAg2004
AG
We used Shower Doors of Houston and didn't have any complaints.
Patentmike
AG
K_P said:

Looking for a glass shower door / enclosure.

Recommendations?

We used Binswanger and are happy with their work.
PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

TMoney2007
AG
94chem said:

K_P said:

Just pointing out options because everybody will assume you want clear, but our frosted let's in plenty of light without putting us on display.
How many people do you have in your bathroom while you shower that you don't want to see your bits?
redag06
Some folks are weird. My sister in law gets locked out of the bathroom when her husband takes a shower. People that probably never have the lights on either.
YellAg2004
AG
redag06 said:

My sister in law gets locked out of the bathroom when her husband takes a shower.
I guess he doesn't want to get interrupted while he's rubbing one out.
TMoney2007
AG
redag06 said:

Some folks are weird. My sister in law gets locked out of the bathroom when her husband takes a shower. People that probably never have the lights on either.
Wouldn't locking the door be the remedy if you didn't want someone to walk in and see the full monty?

"I want to be able to hear you rock a piss while I shower, but I don't want you to be able to see my butt..." That's a step stranger than locking your spouse out of the bathroom while you're in there.
RK
AG
TMoney2007 said:

94chem said:

K_P said:

How many people do you have in your bathroom while you shower that you don't want to see your bits?
i think he has like 6 kids...so he actually has a case for it.
94chem
Downstairs master, 2 access doors, 6 kids. I'm not relying on courtesy locks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.