Houston
Sponsored by

Pub Fiction

8,169 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agz win
Tom Hagen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Apparently they hire guys with little man's syndrome.

https://houston.eater.com/2019/5/3/18528372/pub-fiction-owner-sexual-assault-lawsuit

Quote:

In a lawsuit filed in Harris County District Court this week, a woman alleges that a former employee of popular Houston bar Pub Fiction sexually assaulted her.

The suit, filed on May 2 by former Pub Fiction employee Nina Nguyen, alleges that Fidan Baca, a former "managing partner" in the bar, and Sean Kerrigan, a former bartender, sexually assaulted her in September 2016. Nguyen says that Baca and Kerrigan bought her drinks, then groped her before forcing her to perform oral sex while the three traveled to a club in an Uber.

In the complaint, Baca and Kerrigan are colorfully identified as "Scumbag #1" and "Scumbag #2," and the assault is described in graphic detail. "Scumbag #1 proceeded to remove his small ***** from his pants and forced Plaintiff to perform oral sex," the complaint reads. "Scumbag #2 also proceeded to remove his even smaller ***** from his pants and forced Plaintiff to perform oral sex. Plaintiff resisted."

The scumbug #2 with the "even smaller *****" apparently killed himself.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Dude bought a BJ on a delayed payment plan ....

Invoice is due!
Martin Q. Blank
Why is this Pub Fiction's fault? Happened off property by a non-employee.

And it happened 3 years ago?
Tom Hagen
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

Since when did ambulance chasers pursue logic? They pursue the deepest pockets.
The Wonderer
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

It's also an intentional act outside the course and scope of employment which respondeant superior theory does not cover

/haventreadthepetitionyet
Truvada_for_prep
That place is still open?
Fall92
AG
Will be interesting to see what the Uber driver has to say...
"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be."
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Good luck finding the Uber driver.

And one of the two perpetrators offed himself and the other fled the country.

Just eyeballing it, but the only real way to get value out of this lawsuit is to gin up enough bad press to get Pub Fiction's ownership to cough up some real coin to make it go away.
Boo Weekley
Wonder if they really "forced her" or if they "pressured" her (there's definitely a difference, although both wrong)...or maybe she was a willing participant at the time and later had regrets, was shamed by her friends, or saw a potential money grab?

You never know these days, sadly.

I guess the uber driver would probably know if two guys forcibly raped a woman in his ride.
RK
AG
the wording in that complaint makes me less inclined to believe things happened exactly as described.
Boo Weekley
RK said:

the wording in that complaint makes me less inclined to believe things happened exactly as described.
Exactly. Although, out of curiosity, I would like to know what she considers "small". Once worked with a girl who would get drunk at HH and talk about how anything under 8" is "tiny". I certainly agree.
Al Bula
AG
There is a professional waitress on Facebook with that name. Wonder if that is her?
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Wonder if Uber charged them a clean-up fee?

Chad Pinkerton filed the lawsuit.
Tom Hagen
AG
Boo Weekley said:

RK said:

Exactly. Although, out of curiosity, I would like to know what she considers "small". Once worked with a girl who would get drunk at HH and talk about how anything under 8" is "tiny". I certainly agree.
Are you calling yourself "tiny"?
Tom Hagen
AG
Shife said:

There is a professional waitress on Facebook with that name. Wonder if that is her?
Has to be. Says she is the bar manager at Christian's Tailgate midtown. Looks like she has big cans.
IrishTxAggie
AG
She's Asian. She should be used to tiny *****es...

Also, you should really put your social media information on lockdown before dropping a lawsuit like this.
KW02
AG
She had to have filed that for "shock" factor or for attorney publicity. Not surprising coming from Pinkerton as he is trying to make a niche for himself on these rape type cases. Should be some good questioning to show she is a sloot...lets talk about all the cock you have seen...
Truvada_for_prep
IrishTxAggie
AG
Because staff doesn't take to kindly to it when there are sexual assault accusations...
Truvada_for_prep
ah ok its all public information so....
IrishTxAggie
AG
We can all guess that the person in the pic is the person named in the lawsuit, but she's not the only Nina Nguyen in Houston.
Truvada_for_prep
yep I deleted thanks for heads up.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Pursuing her facebook, she seems totally normal and the type of completely sane person you would definitely want to bring home to meet your mother. /sarcasm.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Wonder if they really "forced her" or if they "pressured" her (there's definitely a difference, although both wrong)...or maybe she was a willing participant at the time and later had regrets, was shamed by her friends, or saw a potential money grab?
One of the two guys ultimately was indicted for the incident but offed himself.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
hodgesco said:

Pursuing her facebook, she seems totally normal and the type of completely sane person you would definitely want to bring home to meet your mother. /sarcasm.
Based on what I can find, she appears to be a fire-hydrant shaped Thai strumpet.
IrishTxAggie
AG
blindey said:

Boo Weekley said:

Edit:
N/M read it wrong.
Biz Ag
AG
She not love you long time
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Not surprising coming from Pinkerton as he is trying to make a niche for himself on these rape type cases.
Is he also developing an expertise in ***** size? Dead guy ***** size is really niche.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Social Media Influencer said:

Quote:

Not surprising coming from Pinkerton as he is trying to make a niche for himself on these rape type cases.
Is he also developing an expertise in ***** size? Dead guy ***** size is really niche.
Actually, you take dead guy ***** size 1st semester of 2L year at almost every law school these days.
HtownAg92
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

She's Asian. She should be used to tiny *****es...

Also, you should really put your social media information on lockdown before dropping a lawsuit like this.
Yeah, posing in a skin tight dress in a provocative position on one of the booths at the place that allegedly provided the environment so that rapes could happen, and caused you to "live in shame and fear for three years", may not be the best idea.
The Wonderer
AG
blindey said:

Quote:

Actually, you take dead guy ***** size 1st semester of 2L year at almost every law school these days.
IrishTxAggie
AG
blindey said:

Quote:

You lawyers are some weird ****s...
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

blindey said:

Quote:

You lawyers are some weird ****s...
Hey, I went to a public law school. At private schools where they're years ahead in the SJW stuff, the class is dead guy ***** size, snizz snuke scoping, and the implications of trans-gender impacts and the law.
Tom Hagen
AG
blindey said:

Boo Weekley said:

The incident that he was indicted for happened when he was tending bar at Brennan's.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Seems odd that you can smear a company and individuals in a civil lawsuit while remaining a Jane or John Doe.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.