Houston
Sponsored by

Weekly reminder that thuggin' in the Tine is risky bidness

5,004 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aTm2004
aTm2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Broba Fett
It's clear what the ethnicity of all parties involved is since it was not mentioned at all.
Stat Monitor Repairman
I'm kind of surprised that HPD didn't show up and shoot the homeowners for good measure.
Truvada_for_prep
Broba Fett said:

It's clear what the ethnicity of all parties involved is since it was not mentioned at all.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Broba Fett said:

Careful....there is a certain poster or two around here who loves calling you a racist when you point out things like this.
aTm2004
AG
Broba Fett said:

Probably, but the one thing that's for certain is that thuggin' isn't tied to a specific ethnicity.
Burnsey
AG
The home owner was a Pastor - not a Reverend. So yeah, we got this one pretty well figured out.
Al Bula
AG
Burnsey said:

The home owner was a Pastor - not a Reverend. So yeah, we got this one pretty well figured out.
doing the lord's work

http://www.wumc.com/staff.html
Boo Weekley
Friend of a friend of a friend sent this. Doesn't show anything (aside from maybe a potential getaway car fleeing) but the audio is pretty crazy...

https://video.nest.com/clip/4bcb94a3e1f544d396293a1c1617a135.mp4

According to the accounts...homeowner fired a warning shot and the thug (I am assuming white Jehovah's witness) still kicked the door in and came after the couple. They finished him off pretty good though.
Truvada_for_prep
Why does pointing out crime patterns result in a ban on this board just curious?

Not criticizing you staff.
Burn-It
AG
I counted 13 shots, including the initial warning. Home owners should expect intruder's family and Quannel X show up today with his entourage and cameras claiming excessive force was used and lawsuits forthcoming.
AKA 13-0
NoahAg
Shot by husband and wife.
Couples who slay together stay together.
Boo Weekley
NoahAg said:

aTm2004
AG
NoahAg said:

Boo Weekley
Burn-It said:

I counted 13 shots, including the initial warning. Home owners should expect intruder's family and Quannel X show up today with his entourage and cameras claiming excessive force was used and lawsuits forthcoming.
True, but in reality, 13 shots is nothing compared to some police shootouts where they hit the victim 20-30 times.

I am guessing they will go with the classic "he wuh goo keeyid neh wooda dun nut'n" and try to get money out of this somehow.

And FYI, I am not imitating black people...I am imitating the typical hoodrat mothers of violent thugs like this one.
Mr.Ackar07
Boo Weekley said:

Burn-It said:

True, but in reality, 13 shots is nothing compared to some police shootouts where they hit the victim 20-30 times.

I am guessing they will go with the classic "he wuh goo keeyid neh wooda dun nut'n" and try to get money out of this somehow.

And FYI, I am not imitating black people...I am imitating the typical hoodrat mothers of violent thugs like this one.
T-shirt sales is serious business
K Bo
AG
I live in the neighborhood but have been out of town for the past week. According to an email sent by the security officer the suspect kicked in the back door around 1130pm, was confronted by the resident, and when the he didn't flee the resident shot him. The suspect was identified as a Mexican-American with an extensive criminal record, in Harris County, dating back to 2014. They are waiting for toxicology results but it is believed the suspect was under the influence.
IrishTxAggie
AG
K Bo said:

I live in the neighborhood but have been out of town for the past week. According to an email sent by the security officer the suspect kicked in the back door around 1130pm, was confronted by the resident, and when the he didn't flee the resident shot him. The suspect was identified as a Mexican-American with an extensive criminal record, in Harris County, dating back to 2014. They are waiting for toxicology results but it is believed the suspect was under the influence.
Got lead poisoning now too...
Texaggie7nine
Truvada_for_prep said:

Why does pointing out crime patterns result in a ban on this board just curious?

Pointing out how media goes out of its way to play race cards when it can and obscure when it's not in its favor is one thing. Pointing out race as a subtle "gotcha" in a "my world view thinks certain races do certain things because of genetics" is what is not welcomed.
7nine
Truvada_for_prep
Texaggie7nine said:

Truvada_for_prep said:

Pointing out how media goes out of its way to play race cards when it can and obscure when it's not in its favor is one thing. Pointing out race as a subtle "gotcha" in a "my world view thinks certain races do certain things because of genetics" is what is not welcomed.

So saying a certain race commits high level of crimes compared to their population is ok? Then when reading the criminal report and not being shocked by the race is ok ?
Post removed:
by user
K Bo
AG
What's the preferred nomenclature?
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
K Bo
AG
Haha, fair enough. I thought I was being more PC than the officer in the email I received.
Post removed:
by user
Mas89
AG
1960-Cypress armed robbery thugging did not end well for the masked gunmen at Walgreens last night...
BBRex
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Friend of a friend of a friend sent this. Doesn't show anything (aside from maybe a potential getaway car fleeing) but the audio is pretty crazy...

https://video.nest.com/clip/4bcb94a3e1f544d396293a1c1617a135.mp4

According to the accounts...homeowner fired a warning shot and the thug (I am assuming white Jehovah's witness) still kicked the door in and came after the couple. They finished him off pretty good though.

Did they tell him to repent while they reloaded?
aTm2004
AG
"Stab yourself!"

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.