Houston
Sponsored by

WTS George Strait HLSR Club Level Seats

2,099 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bondag
reedsterg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to sell 4 Club Level seats to George Strait on Sunday. Will sell in pairs or all together. Asking $400 per ticket. You can text me if interested. Two14-two87-three208
Cromagnum
AG
LOL. Good luck with those prices.
Ag_07
AG
Satellite of Love
reedsterg said:

Looking to sell 4 Club Level seats to George Strait on Sunday. Will sell in pairs or all together. Asking $400 per ticket. You can text me if interested. Two14-two87-three208
I hope you aren't the season ticket holder. Thats a no-no to price gouge tickets.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
The Milkman
AG
There are ones on secondary market in club level for more than $100 less than you are selling.
drumboy
AG
Y'all Wildin. This is higher than Garth in Vegas prices and these seats are 100 yards away in a horrible music venue.
[url=https://ts.la/erik936611]https://ts.la/erik936611[/url]
Use my referral link to buy a Tesla and get awards like 3 months of Full Self-Driving Capability.

Schedule a Tesla Demo Drive using my referral link.
reedsterg
AG
I cross posted on the Ticket Exchange forum and it seemed most there were going for either $450 or $500, so I figured I was below the going rate. Feel free to make a reasonable offer.
Liquid Wrench

Dr. Horrible
Satellite of Love said:

reedsterg said:

I hope you aren't the season ticket holder. Thats a no-no to price gouge tickets.
Not anymore. When HLSR flipped to flash seats and they get a cut of the price gouging now, they removed that restriction.
Rexter
reedsterg said:

Feel free to make a reasonable offer.

I'll start at $50
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
I can go as low as $48 but not a penny less.
Satellite of Love
I did not know that! Interesting that they lifted the restrictions.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Satellite of Love said:

reedsterg said:

You are incorrect
Ed Torian
Can I give you $800 per ticket AND you spit in my face?
FtBendTxAg
AG
Lmfao
Liquid Wrench
Looking at some of the asking prices on FlashSeats makes me wonder if people think the club level has an open bar or something. Or are the sellers just smartly cashing in on crazy rich Asians (and Persians) with the illusion of exclusivity?
lil99chris
AG
Paying $400+/ticket to hear someone sing for a little over an hour that is over a football field length away from you. Sounds like a good purchase.
Premium
AG
lil99chris said:

Paying $400+/ticket to hear someone sing for a little over an hour that is over a football field length away from you. Sounds like a good purchase.

I remember getting tickets like that about 10 years ago and you could barely hear them sing. Don't forget they turn In circles so you can only see them 35% of the time; if they are still doing the turning thing...

I wouldn't have paid more than $50 each so must have got a good deal
Diggity
AG
TBF, you could put a wrangler shirt on a scaracrow and get about as much movement as George Strait at a concert, so I'm not sure the rotating stage is a big deal.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
lil99chris said:

I thought it also Came with a hand job.
Bondag
AG
drumboy said:

Y'all Wildin. This is higher than Garth in Vegas prices and these seats are 100 yards away in a horrible music venue.
I paid less than that and was on 2nd row in the middle in Vegas. He was maybe 15 feet from me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.