Houston
Sponsored by

WTS: Kings of Leon - Four Club Level Section 351

1,125 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Ragoo
sbhakta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey Yall,

I got four tickets in the club level I'm selling to Kings of Leon at Houston Rodeo tonight.

These are hard copy tickets in hand located in the Heights but I can transfer via flashseats if you prefer that instead.

Selling for $35/each which is face value and what I paid.

Section 351, Row D
4 Seats side by side
35/ea

Contact me if Interested,
512-517-8766
Diggity
AG
Sounds like you could...use some bodies.

/you're welcome for the bump
Redstone
AG
I have all their albums except for WALLS
Ragoo
AG
Why not WALLS? It is a good album too.
Liquid Wrench
Don't engage.
Redstone
AG
For early fans it's been disappointing for us to see so many bandwagon jumpers. They're talented, so I get it, but the magic dissipates with corporatized activities such as sponsored tours and a "documentary."

I've since moved on, and so have a solid majority of true fans.
Ragoo
AG
Redstone said:

For early fans it's been disappointing for us to see so many bandwagon jumpers. They're talented, so I get it, but the magic dissipates with corporatized activities such as sponsored tours and a "documentary."

I've since moved on, and so have a solid majority of true fans.
my handle is one of their songs, and I am still a true fan.
Redstone
AG
Fundamental problem is the surge of popularity surrounding Because of the Times (an album I like).

After the European EP, there was a strong turn toward "commercial viability," which again is understandable but inherently somewhat of a disappointment for more genuine fans.

Somewhat similar in my mind to Rival Sons, although I certainly still consider myself a fan of them.
Ragoo
AG
Because of the times was a pretty obvious shift from Youth and Young Manhood and Aha shake Heartbreak. Only by the night even more so. Come around sundown was their commercial peak and fall from grace with the failed tour stops in Dallas and Houston then mechanical bull was a renaissance of sorts. Walls is a little of the early stuff and the later sound.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.