Houston
Sponsored by

rec for A/C repair

2,668 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Agz_2003
JosephMarcus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
anyone have a recommendation for a good a/c repair guy in Houston?
shihitemuslim
AG
I used enviromax and I think a lot of people here use them since they are Aggie owned and operated
TraditionsPD
AG
Enviromax is great and Aggie owned
88agswin
AG
Thanks y'all...feel free to give me a a call...Jim Wolf and I own Enviromax Services...office is 713-466-7555 and mobile is 832-347-0807
JosephMarcus
Thanks guys!

Jim- I will give you a call tomorrow.
Dr. Venkman
AG
Enviromax did an install for me and were great.
Wiggletrace
Seabreeze
88 do ya'll service the Seabrook Kemah area?
88agswin
AG
Seabreeze give me a call at the office tomorrow to discuss....the short answer is yes for Aggies!!!
Charlie Murphy
88 - Dumb question probably, would you guys be able to give opinions on insulation? We have an older home and it seems to really struggle in extremes.
txags92
AG
How about the Crosby area?
88agswin
AG
Charlie please call me on my mobile number at 832-347-0807 to discuss.
88agswin
AG
txags92 said:

How about the Crosby area?
call me to discuss this one as well please. 832-347-0807
Agz_2003
AG
Jim,

In Cypress area. Noticed water stains on bedroom ceiling - air handler is above in attic. Never noticed before so it may have just started happening. Is it possible for you to come out and check the cause?
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Do yourself a favor, shut off the system and at least go unclog your secondary drain line (likely leads to outside of house). You can also unclog the primary drain line.
"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
88agswin
AG
Agz_2003 said:

Jim,

In Cypress area. Noticed water stains on bedroom ceiling - air handler is above in attic. Never noticed before so it may have just started happening. Is it possible for you to come out and check the cause?
give me a call and we can get this taken care of for you. 713-466-7555 Enviromax Services. My mobile is 832-347-0807
Agz_2003
AG
Jim,
Rob came out today and checked out our system. No indications where the leak was coming from on his visit. He installed a valve on the drain line and ordered a new drain pan/float to install next week because the existing one was AFU and not installed properly. Tonight we heard dripping for the first time. Went to attic and drain pan was unlevel and dripping water from a corner onto ceiling Any chance we can get this fixed tomorrow? Vacuumed the water out for now.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.