Houston
Sponsored by

TONY BUZBEE MAYOR OF HOUSTON 2019

19,009 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Chewy
redag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Those numbers piss me off. Every non presidential election it is infuriating how few people turn out to vote.
Al Bula
AG
Solid headline writing, Chron! This is like saying "Undeterminable if man caught with dick in mouth is gay."

Mas89
AG
Hoping for TB to win it in runoff but I saw him 2 times on tv yesterday. While working at the polls in the interview, he had on some strange, goofy looking round lenses sun glasses. Next on Ch 26 news at 9 pm, he was speaking at his election party and was pretty bizarre, maybe aloof or something. Hard to follow. Would be a nice way of stating. Dude needs better PR management imo.
schmellba99
AG
Bondag said:

aTm2004 said:

My precinct has done it's job with 721 for Buzbee and 185 for Mayor Mitchelow Ultra.
Drives me crazy. My neighborhood does nothing but complain about trash pick up, homeless, and people breaking into cars when you leave your computer on the seat, but then they go out and vote for the same person.
Because people are fuggin stupid.

You want to change the outlook of 99% of the people out there? Get rid of the automatic tax payments on your behalf. Make people write that check every week or other week when they get their paycheck to the IRS, state and local taxing authorities.

Guarantee you that most folks dont' have the first clue how much they pay in taxes on a weekly basis - open their eyes, let them see how much it is. Then let them look at what is done with it.
MAS444
AG
Texaggie7nine
MAS444 said:

Dude is tanked
7nine
MAS444
AG
And in my expert opinion, it ain't just the whiskey...
aTm2004
AG
This is going to a runoff, but Buzbee is closing the gap as of now. The big question is how many of King and Boykin's voters move to Mitchelow or Buzbee.
Cromagnum
AG
MAS444 said:

Tony Buzzedbee
aTm2004
AG
Cromagnum said:

MAS444 said:

Tony Buzzedbee
Worked for Beta...sort of. Harris County got screwed because of it .
vansprinkle
AG
Shife said:

Solid headline writing, Chron! This is like saying "Undeterminable if man caught with dick in mouth is gay."

Reminds me of the saying:

" You can ride 30 bulls and not be a bull rider, but screw one guy and ..."
Liquid Wrench
MAS444 said:

And in my expert opinion, it ain't just the whiskey...
I want to know what he almost confessed to his momma about 1980.
Chewy
AG
Did Buzz's dad originally name him Sue?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.