Houston
Sponsored by

Texans

1,195 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Col. Steve Austin
HartHall65
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Begin at the top with the G.M. and fire every coach. Hire a G.M. & head coach that will hold the staff and players accountable for the way they do their job.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I am not ready to can the GM yet. Dude only had one draft with very few picks. OB can go. This whole season was fools gold. The team beat up on a whole schedule of weak sisters in a last place schedule. This was a perfect McNair season. Do just good enough to keep some butts in the seats and sell some tshirts, but no further effort required.
bigjag19
AG
They were absolutely gifted wins this season from truly awful in game coaching decisions. At least 3 wins came that way.
Gap
AG
It has been a while, but what happened with Rick Smith's leave of absence? Was Smith finally permanently canned or might he be back at some point?
Jock 07
AG
I'll be sure to pass your thoughts onto ownership
redag06
Has to be one of the worst 11 win teams in nfl history.
Col. Steve Austin
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

I am not ready to can the GM yet. Dude only had one draft with very few picks. OB can go. This whole season was fools gold. The team beat up on a whole schedule of weak sisters in a last place schedule. This was a perfect McNair season. Do just good enough to keep some butts in the seats and sell some tshirts, but no further effort required.
Agree with your points made. Looking ahead to next season, they will play a 1st place schedule. Just based on where they stack up against their opponents right now and assuming no major staff change (OB in particular), I would put the way too early over/under on wins at 6.5. I am taking the under.

Next season at home, I assume they will lose to the Colts, Falcons, Panthers and Patriots, so 4-4 at best.

On the road, I see losses to the Ravens, Colts, Chiefs, Chargers, Saints and Titans which puts them at 2-6 (at best) for that part of the schedule.

Overall record, 6-10 and no playoffs. Yeehaw!

I am not the Six Million Dollar Man, but I might need that surgery. "We have the technology, we can rebuild him!"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.