Houston
Sponsored by

Jazmine Barnes

24,947 Views | 145 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Liquid Wrench
Jack Cheese
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BMX Bandit said:

digging tunnels said:

Believe me, this is not done yet. Something will happen soon.

Stay tuned.....

Q drop anything on this yet?

Seriously, I've been tuned in for a long time, but Michael Berry hasn't come out with any earth-shaking details. Maybe this is like the time he was going to spill the beans about what he was doing at the gay bar and shame all the people who were saying mean things about him. I'm sure that will drop any day now, too.
WES2006AG
AG
Jack Cheese said:

BMX Bandit said:

digging tunnels said:

Believe me, this is not done yet. Something will happen soon.

Stay tuned.....

Q drop anything on this yet?

Seriously, I've been tuned in for a long time, but Michael Berry hasn't come out with any earth-shaking details. Maybe this is like the time he was going to spill the beans about what he was doing at the gay bar and shame all the people who were saying mean things about him. I'm sure that will drop any day now, too.
themissinglink
AG
Beto, Kim Ogg, and newly elected judges strike again...

Liquid Wrench

Oh...wait, no, turns out it wasn't a white terrorist, it was a troubled young man facing some disadvantages. Lower his bond and let him out, no big deal.
Al Bula
AG
Is this Chicago? Because once again black people killing black people in a dimtard-ruled city doesn't mean jack shet.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Lady is not tooling around at 7am with 3 kids. This was a drug buy. Woman shorted or drive off without paying. Dudes shot at the car. Woman orchestrates fake story.

Drug test the mother.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

The men apparently thought they were aiming at a group with whom they had an altercation hours earlier.
From the Chron article.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.