Houston
Sponsored by

Jazmine Barnes

24,959 Views | 145 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Liquid Wrench
Ferris Wheel Allstar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have been following this story because my office is close to where she was shot and I find the different story lines fascinating for different reasons.

The 1st one is what a sick son of a botch the killer is. I hope he has not already offed himself so he can get dealt with in the pen. I am slightly surprised it has already been a week and he is still at large. It reminds me of when I was a kid and a guy ran over 2 boys in New Candy that were from splendora. It took a lucky break to catch that guy. Hopefully the sketch helps speed this up.

The motive for this senceless killing is being peddled as a hate crime by a Q10 type community activist named Shaun King. I had never heard of this guy until this case so I looked him up. Seems like he is into helping catch the killer, but imo he's more into furthering the Shaun King brand. Does this guy just go around the country to "help" whenever there's a white person who shoots a black person?

I am interested to know if there is something that provoked this ****head to shoot into the car. I just can't comprehend this being a total random shooting.

Lastly, a silver lining to an awful tragedy is the Inspiration and commitment of the community coming together to help. From DeAndre Hopkins donating his game check to NASA enhancing the video of the truck, lots of people are trying to find the killer.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
A thoughtful, well crafted post before 0900 on a Saturday. Please stop. Catch is dead, Ray Guy has passed as well. We can't afford to lose any more. Maybe you are still up from Friday night and have just sobered up a bit. Now go pour some booze in your coffee and kick this Saturday right in the cock and ballz. I gotta take my 3 year old to The Little Gym now.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Shaun King aka Talcum X is a white guy trying to proclaim he is black. He has had sooo much **** blow up in his face it is unreal. This is purely a publicity stunt on his part. Nothing but to get his name out there.

I hope they find the ******* that killed that poor girl. And like you I hope they find him alive so that the jailbirds can take care of it on their own.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Even Peter Pan has to grow up at some point
W
AG
the time of the shooting...7am...is a strange aspect of the story too.

who gets so angry...to shoot someone...that early in the morning?
Texaggie7nine
The sad thing with the QX and the Saun King types is that they hope this was a hate crime.
7nine
FtBendTxAg
AG
Talcum X is a piece of **** d bag pushing his own brand, exactly like you suspected, OP. Also said above, half the **** he puts his nose in blows up in his face because he is a sensationalist piece of **** panderer.

With all of that said, it's a sad case and I hope they catch this piece of ****
AustinCountyAg
W said:

This^^^^their is more to this story than what the media is reporting.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
W said:

Completely forgot about that when I was writing my op. I have a feeling there's going to be a road rage or something that triggered this.

I also saw a reference to a shooting a year ago that was supposedly linked to this one, but I have only seen that once.
themissinglink
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

W said:

Completely forgot about that when I was writing my op. I have a feeling there's going to be a road rage or something that triggered this.

I also saw a reference to a shooting a year ago that was supposedly linked to this one, but I have only seen that once.
Similar situation shortly after Harvey. An unsolved shooting close to the current scene with white guy with a beard in a gray truck shooting a black woman. It's a different color trucks and the description of the most recent shooter no longer includes a beard (maybe some stubble). While either or both shootings may be race-related, I suspect the attempt to link the 2 is just a shot in the dark by the race-baiters moving in.
Jock 07
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Catch is dead, Ray Guy has passed as well.

Wait, what? When, how?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Jock 07 said:

Wait, what? When, how?
as I understand it, in all of catch's efforts to get random strumpets to catch his spunk on their faces, one of them caught his heart.
TexAgs1992
My theory all along has been the son of a ***** who senselessly shot this girl misidentified their vehicle and the mother/daughter for someone else in a drug deal gone wrong and wanting revenge. That's the only logical explanation in my mind.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Suspects in custody and guess what....he ain't white. They black. Yes they and it might be gang related.
drumboy
AG
You sure the New Caney kods were from Splendora? My dad lived near the high school on Thelma Ln and I seem to remember one of them living down the street.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Jock 07 said:

Wait, what? When, how?

This is hyperbole In the internet sense.
themissinglink
AG
Quote:

HOUSTON (FOX 26) Multiple sources tell FOX 26 News that a suspect is in custody in the shooting death of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes, along with a possible second suspect. Sources say the alleged shooter is black, not white, and also that the shooting may have been gang-related.

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/multiple-sources-say-black-man-in-custody-in-jazmine-barnes-case
The Last Cobra Commander
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
And Shaun King will no longer be heard of in east Houston
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Just got the push notifications that an arrest has been made
tylercsbn9
AG
Absolutely not shocked it looks like the family was lying.

Both parents have records. They were covering for some dumb **** they did to cause this.
redag06
I knew this was a compete lie. Color me shocked.

FtBendTxAg
AG
20 year old black guy named Eric Black JR, coincidentally. Just charged with cap murder.
miller0926
AG
MelvinUdall
How f***ing embarrassing for the race baiters, same s*** different day.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Larry Woodruffe's, the second suspect, suspected of being the shooter mugshot just posted by Ch 13. Also not white with blue eyes.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Shaun King is a giant piece of sh*t. That guy can go EAD.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

Absolutely not shocked it looks like the family was lying.

Both parents have records. They were covering for some dumb **** they did to cause this.
This is exactly what I expected from day 1.
Jack Cheese
AG
I always thought the description of the shooter in this "hate crime" was oddly specific. How did mom supposedly get such a detailed look during a drive-by that happened so fast? Blue eyes?? Seriously??

Now the question becomes why was she lying to protect someone who killed her daughter?

Edit: after reading articles on the arrest, they seem to be saying that the description/sketch were based on the what the other daughters saw... Likely a bystander in the red truck who was himself fleeing from the shooting.

I hope that's true. My next question is whether this "bystander" in the red truck (if he truly exists) reported the crime? If not, why not?

Will be interesting to see what unfolds... and how fast all the celebrities flee now that the preferred "hate crime in Trump's America" narrative is dead. I predict that very suddenly, poor little Jazmine won't be near as important to them.

PS, I'm specifically *not* referring to DeAndre Hopkins here.
Texaggie7nine
Yep. No hate crime and suddenly people don't care anymore.
7nine
88jrt06
AG
Hope the "snitch" who gave up those scum now steps up to collect that $100,000. "Gimme, Shaun." "Sorry, the perp ain't white. Gotta read that fine print. Gotta run."

Spin's gonna be great!

At the "Rally" y'day, saw "Black Lives Matter" baseball bats.
Very subtle.
Guess those go back in the rack?

Thanks to our TEXAS law enforcement for not being distracted by yet more New York publicity *****s and doing it the Texas way. Follow the leads, don't jump to conclusions and nail the *******s. NOW we have justice for Jazzmine, no thanks to race-bating by New Yorkers hoping to start riots and unrest.

It's time to re-visit the stats in re: black on black violence, and it's time for the black "community" to own them....if they care to focus on the PROBLEM. The rest is just smoke.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Talcum X is saying he solved the crime. Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

bilbobag
Is it just me or did that sketch look like Steve Nash?
Mr. McGibblets
AG
bilbobag said:

Is it just me or did that sketch look like Steve Nash?

I was thinking more like Beto
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Mr. McGibblets said:

Talcum X is saying he solved the crime. Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is exactly what I expected to happen. Freaking typical.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.