Houston
Sponsored by

WTH is it with the hazard lights for heavy rain?

4,244 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by The Kraken
combat wombat™
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, you didn't say that. You posted an article and I thought you were trying to say that was illegal.
schmellba99
AG
Same idiots that do this also turn their hazards on when they are pulling a trailer. Same idiots also think it's acceptable to drive 20mph below the speed limit in the fast lane while cackling to whomever on their damned phone and not actually paying attention to the world around them.
cr0wbar
AG
never seen so many people circle jerk to the thought of people erring on the side of safety
Icecream_Ag
S
schmellba99 said:

Same idiots that do this also turn their hazards on when they are pulling a trailer. Same idiots also think it's acceptable to drive 20mph below the speed limit in the fast lane while cackling to whomever on their damned phone and not actually paying attention to the world around them.
I'll have you know I never cackle. Causes my asthma to act up.
Post removed:
by user
schmendeler
AG
We found one of the dumdums!
BrazosDog02
AG
I think the issue is that people don't know about Rain X. I use this extensively and can easily cruise in the heaviest Houston rain at posted speed limits without my wipers on at all.

It drives me bat**** crazy to see ******s with hazard and on driving so slow on the road. It's dangerous. Get the **** off the road if you can't drive near the posted speed limit in a storm. The least you can do is get all of the idiots in one lane so I can get where I'm going.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Someone was driving with hazards on in the Katy area this evening around 6:30 PM. Pretty idiotic.
aTm2004
AG
cr0wbar said:

never seen so many people circle jerk to the thought of people erring on the side of safety
So, what life altering event was it that made you start driving with your hazards on in the rain? Lumpy, your 3 year old goldfish dying? Or was it having a semi-gloss finish on your walls?
MouthBQ98
AG
Erring on the side of endangering other drivers. Hazards =/ safer while driving. Hazards = moron behind wheel.
The Kraken
AG
JJxvi said:

Must be from up north
More likely from south of the border. I've seen it while in Mexico, Colombia and other parts of Latin America.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.