Houston
Sponsored by

Kid Friendly Sports Bar ITL

4,171 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mr_mo8268
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brash
Texaggie7nine
jetch17 said:

Brash

Well you wont have TVs to watch any football but your kids can learn the finer things in music like Cradle of Behemoth's Cannibal Mudd Puddle.
7nine
Liquid Wrench
Biz Ag said:

Skeeter's at Weslayan & Bissonnet.

Not a sports bar, but they have plenty of TV's that are always showing sports.

Definitely kid friendly as I've seen birthday & little league team parties there over the years.
This is one of the better suggestions on the list.

Don't be "cool dad" taking your kids to bars like the white trash of Brazos County. Go to a casual restaurant that has TVs.
Fall92
AG
The. Christian's on kirby hasn't been mentioned yet. Plenty of tvs and an outdoor playground for kids.
"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be."
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
"I'd like to have kids but continue to live my life like I'm 23. Any recommendations??"
Texaggie7nine
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

"I'd like to have kids but continue to live my life like I'm 23. Any recommendations??"

That's what divorce is for.
7nine
Liquid Wrench
Dave Ward did a hilariously warm segment on 13 about this sports bar with all the Astroworld memorabilia to go relive your childhood memories. The sports bar? You guessed it, Emiliano's:

https://abc13.com/entertainment/dave-wards-houston-where-you-can-relive-astroworld-theme-park/4703170/

And it's ITL, so maybe Emiliano's would be a good option for a sports bar to take the kids.
Martin Q. Blank
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

babysitter, nanny, terminate parental rights, etc
Mr_mo8268
AG
Beavers on westheimer. I feel like it's the early thirties with kids version of Kirby. I have seen many birthday parties there like you are describing.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.