Houston
Sponsored by

Doctor (General Practicioner) Recommendation for Fort Bend or Energy Corridor

1,132 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by vansprinkle
tamuangry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any good recommendations in the Fort Bend Area or Energy Corridor Area? I'm sick and tired of my current physician who won't even speak to me unless I come in for an office visit.
The Wonderer
AG
Most GPs won't talk to you unless in the office.
jh0400
AG
Kelsey-Seybold offers after hours e-visits and video visits with the on-call provider for a fee once you're established. With regard to speaking with your doc over the phone, why would he or she work for free?
03_Aggie
Guess I am fortunate. I have had a few in person visits but anytime I have subsequent lab/diagnostic work I have been able to communicate/view my results with my Dr. via their patient portal through MyChart.
aggiedent
AG
Quote:

I'm sick and tired of .

User name checks out.
aTm2004
AG
tamuangry said:

Any good recommendations in the Fort Bend Area or Energy Corridor Area? I'm sick and tired of my current physician who won't even speak to me unless I come in for an office visit.
I think you're going to be disappointed when you find a doctor in the EC that won't work for free either.
vansprinkle
AG
Since the OP was a failure, and I hate to start a new thread on Katy area PCPs, does anyone have a good recommendation for the Katy area? I haven't had an actual dedicated physician in years (just simply go to Kelsey or Rediclinic when needed), and now that I'm getting old, it's time to get a doctor.

So, any recommendations for a PCP in the Katy/Cinco or Energy Corridor area?

Edit: And yes, I am willing to go to their office for visits and am not expecting free healthcare.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.