Houston
Sponsored by

Dinner + kid play in north Houston?

1,082 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bregxit
Red Rover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What are the best options to eat dinner and let the kids play and get energy out in the Woodlands are (or even Conroe)? We will be driving through to southern part of Houston on Friday night. Instead of fight rush hour traffic, I'd rather stop to eat and let the kids run themselves out since they will have been in a car for 3 hours. I lived in Spring but that's been almost 20 years.
AggieSam02
AG
Probably Gringos at Cypresswood/45.
Col. Steve Austin
AG
Woodlands Waterway Square

Eat at Grimaldi's (Pizza) or Cyclone Anaya's (TexMex with outdoor seating). Then let them run around the square, walk around the waterway, etc. My grandkids love that area.
I am not the Six Million Dollar Man, but I might need that surgery. "We have the technology, we can rebuild him!"
The Wonderer
AG
HumbleAg said:

Eat at Grimaldi's (Pizza) or Cyclone Anaya's (TexMex with outdoor seating). Then let them run around the square, walk around the waterway, etc. My grandkids love that area.
HtownAg92
AG
I think they broke up.

Oh wait, I thought you said Dinner + Kid N Play.
TxAg82
AG
HumbleAg said:

This is a good idea. There is also a Crust Pizza down in the Panther Creek shopping center that has a play area. We go there probably once a month and let the kids run until they pass out.
agdaddy04
AG
The Crust in Creekside has a great outdoor area as well.
MelvinUdall
Umm op...

jja79
AG
Don't know how old they are, but Top Golf.
Bregxit
AG
Incredible Pizza in Conroe is fun...decent pizza and lots of games, mini bowling, bumper cars, etc.
Bregxit
AG
Also Main Event in The Woodlands. Good food, lots of games.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.