Houston
Sponsored by

Great Dog Looking for a New Home

4,844 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Arthur Stilwell
TX_AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I are looking for a great home for our dog of 8 years. We unfortunately are unable to give him the attention and active lifestyle he deserves. Sadly, we know he'll be his happiest in an environment where he can stretch his legs and be active. He's a loyal dog who is great with kids/other dogs and will catch the frisbee for hours on end.

He's an athletic 45lbs dog (mixed breed) with short hair and a light brown coat.

Please feel free to reach out for pictures and more information - appleidrms2@gmail.com
Ag_07
AG
This should be interesting. I'm in

Oh yeah...T&P for the good boy.
Tone2002
I hate these type of posts. Grrrrrrr......
Tom Hagen
Hulla Baller
AG
You've had the dog for 8 years and you're trying to give him away? You seem like a good human being.
runontexas
AG
Hulla Baller said:

You've had the dog for 8 years and you're trying to give him away? You seem like a good human being.

EOT.
Post removed:
by user
runontexas
AG
runontexas
AG
runontexas
AG
runontexas
AG
Cyp0111
Terrible
et98
AG
runontexas said:

Anybody know what kind of dog this is? Mine looks just like this. She looks like a lab puppy but is full grown.

Sorry to hijack the thread... sort of.
Furlock Bones
AG
edited due to new information.
Arthur Stilwell
If y'all care so much about the dog, maybe y'all should help OP find his dog a new home instead of wasting your breath on criticizing him. At least OP realizes that his dog can be happier in a new home instead of dropping the dog off on a country back road.

Sorry but not sorry, pets are dispensable.
MelvinUdall
Arthur Stilwell said:

If y'all care so much about the dog, maybe y'all should help OP find his dog a new home instead of wasting your breath on criticizing him. At least OP realizes that his dog can be happier in a new home instead of dropping the dog off on a country back road.

Look, maybe if the dog was less than a year I would get it, but they have had this dog presumably for 8 years.
Arthur Stilwell
nm
O'Doyle Rules
BrazosDog02
AG

BrazosDog02
AG
Furlock Bones said:

Quote:

He's a loyal dog who is great with kids/other dogs and will catch the frisbee for hours on end.
really too bad his owners aren't.
This.

This right here.

Quote:

HOORAY FOR POOR DECISIONS, BAD JUDGEMENT, AND RESPONSIBILITY SHIRKING!!! DRINKS FOR EVERYONE!

Who's paying the tab because it ain't gonna be A. Stilwell.
HtownAg92
AG
Whoa whoa whoa, Texags, the part of the post I don't like is that the OP gave up keeping the dog after eight years. He didn't give the dog a second chance or anything, he just got on Texags like a goon and waited. OP gotta think, "You got a pet, you got a responsibility. If you can't handle your dog you don't keep it for eight years and call it quits. You get off Texags and you keep that f***ing dog!
Furlock Bones
AG
Martin Q. Blank

Quote:

Great Dog Looking for a New Home
What area is he looking in? How many beds/baths? Budget?
testosterbone
AG
Ditch the wife, keep the dog.
GiggityAg01
AG
et98 said:

runontexas said:

Anybody know what kind of dog this is? Mine looks just like this. She looks like a lab puppy but is full grown.

Sorry to hijack the thread... sort of.

That's an Eastern New American chihuahua
FtBendTxAg
AG
8 years. What a pos
SnowboardAg
AG
People post they want a divorce and the attorney recommendations come flying in. People post about giving away a dog and they're judged immediately. Not defending OP but just saying.
Diggity
AG
not really a great comparison unless the folks getting divorced are wanting to give away their kids.
FtBendTxAg
AG
SnowboardAg said:

People post they want a divorce and the attorney recommendations come flying in. People post about giving away a dog and they're judged immediately. Not defending OP but just saying.

LOLDUMBAFCOMPARISON
MelvinUdall
SnowboardAg said:

Apples/Oranges, a dog is defenseless and and loyal. Get out of here with that nonsense.
CW Griswold
CW Griswold
Your Friend
aggieaviator
AG
Arthur Stilwell said:

Humans suck more than dogs.
Ronnie Mund
I know the OP. They've had to sell their home to pay for some unforeseen circumstances medical emergencies and are currently living out of their car/hospital room. If anybody knows somebody that is willing to adopt a great dog, that would be awesome. They are trying to avoid taking it to the shelter.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.